Reservations (Sales Advisor):
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who expresses a passion for travel to join our sales team. It is key to be a good listener who shows enthusiasm and dedication in this role as you will constantly be dealing with customers. You must be willing to learn no matter how much experience you have already as every day is a new experience at Value Added Travel.
Ideal requirements for this role:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the travel industry or a call centre
- Ability to maintain and display a professional manner at all times
- Confidence in conversing with customers
- Good team worker, friendly and helpful towards other members of staff
- Excellent punctuality
What the role will consist of:
- Taking calls and assisting customers with bookings
- Gaining confidence with the Value Added Travel intranet booking system
- Providing customers with a number of quotes
- Retrieving the best rates from suppliers
- Chasing up customers regularly to maintain or build a good rapport
- Keeping clients up to date about any amendments made to their booking
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Great discounts and treats
- Educational trips away
- Friendly work environment
- Local to public transport
We also have the following roles available to apply for: Admin Assistant, Accounts Assistant, IT staff.
Apply now by emailing your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com Please ensure that you include the job title of the role you would like to apply for in the subject line of the email.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to successful candidates.