Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, situated in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts, which is dedicated to families and friends who wish to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks have on offer.
Lapita hotel offers 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun.
Size from 44m2, View pool, river and resort, Private terrace or patio with outside seating, Possible inter-leading room options available
Junior Suite (68m2), Family Suite (95m2) View pool, river and resort, Private terrace or patio with outside seating. Possible inter-leading room options available.
Presidential suites (148m2)
View Pool, Private terrace or patio with outside seating, Possible inter-leading room options available
- Two 3-bedroom villas – (2 stories) – 307m2 (size excludes outdoor space)
- One 3-bedroom villa – (1 story) – 274m2 (size excludes outdoor space)
- Private terrace or patio with outside seating
- Private plunge pool
Guest Room Features and Amenities
- Non-smoking rooms only, smoking is permitted only on the balcony
- All rooms and suites open onto private patios or balconies with direct views of the pool and Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Signature linens and featherbeds
- Spacious wardrobes
- Marble bath and signature bath essentials
- Separate showers
- Separate WC
- Shaving/make-up mirror and hair dryer
- Plush terry robes, towels and slippers
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access available
- Individual climate control
- LCD TVs showing a mix of local and international channels
- Fully stocked honor bar
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-room iron and ironing board
- Shoeshine service
- Laundry and valet services
- Complimentary local newspaper
Restaurant and Bar
Kalea (all day dining restaurant)
Enjoy a diverse international buffet dining experience with classically simple, family friendly cuisine.
Hikina (specialty restaurant)
Treat yourself to top-quality Asian dining at HIKINA. restaurant menu highlights authentic Cantonese cuisine, and we also offer a selection of classic dishes.
Lani (rooftop bar & restaurant)
Savor a hand-poured cocktail as you gaze out at mesmerising city views of Dubai.
Ari (pool bar & restaurant)
poolside restaurant and bar features a welcoming ambiance, an extensive International menu and a full bar.
Palama (lobby lounge & terrace)
PALAMA Lobby Lounge is the perfect place to unwind with friends and family after a day at Dubai Parks and Resorts. We showcase a range of specialty cocktails and an inventive dining menu.
- 504 rooms and suites including 441 deluxe rooms, 60 suites and 3 villas
- Three retail outlets including the Lapita gift shop
- All guest rooms and public areas have complimentary wireless Internet access
- Full-service luxury wellness spa where treatments are designed to revitalise the mind, body and spirit with 11 treatment rooms, indoor relaxation areas, aromatherapy infused steam rooms, saunas, vitality pools, ice fountains and a Hammam treatment room
- Extensive fitness centre offering personal training and group classes
- Beauty salon catering to both male and female guests
- 1 family pool, 1 kids pool and 1 lazy river
- Luna & Nova Kids and Teens Club offering children activities within a secure playroom
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Shopping, sand-skiing, desert driving, paragliding, dhow cruises, sailing, and falconry tours organised
- request by the concierge team
- A short walk away from Dubai Parks and Resorts
- ATM machine facilities are available in the hotel
- Conveniently located 15 minutes away by car from Dubai Marina
- Complimentary shuttle bus from the hotel to the main shopping malls
- Limousine/Town car service arranged upon request by the concierge team