- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
1 night at The Elephant Camp, 1 night at the floating Rainforest Camp
- Transfer from the airport or hotel to Elephant Hills Camp in Khao Sok.
- Elephant Hills Elephant Experience: Feeding, washing and interacting with Asia’s largest land animal. A really touching experience in an almost untouched environment.
- Canoe Safari down the Sok River. Sit back and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Khao Sok.
- Evening Activities: movie presentation, dance performances and cooking demonstration.
- Visit a local market in Takhun to experience Thailand’s rural lifestyle.
- Boat Trip. Sightseeing in a traditional longtail boat on Cheow Larn Lake.
- Lunch at the Rainforest Camp. Canoes are available to explore the spectacular surrounding.
- Guided canoe safari and Wildlife spotting.
- Overnight at the Rainforest Camp.
- Jungle trekking on foot through southern Thailand’s unique Rainforest environment.
- Lunch at the Rainforest Camp and chance to swim before return transfer to hotel or airport.