- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
Afternoon Tour - Pick-up: PM 01:00 - 01:30 - (Duration: 4 hrs)
Push-car Ride - Wulai Falls - Aborigine Folk Dance - Swallow Lake (Pass by) - Chieftain Statue
Wulai is a famous mountain village in northern Taiwan and is located in water reservation area. Residents are most aboriginal people (Tai Ya Tribe). There are high mountains along the intersection of Nanshi Creek and Tunho Creek. Beautiful scenery is formed by the high mountains and running rivers. The place is famous for hot springs, trail train, waterfalls and Yushian musement Park.
The famous Wulai Waterfall is about 80 meters high. It is magnificent like a white silk cloth coming down from the sky.
Introduction - Legend for the birth of Atayal Tribe. According to the ancient legend, there was an extraordinary giant rock in Mt. Dabajian of Taiwan. One day, the giant rock exploded with a loud crash, a man and a woman gave birth from the rock, this is the birth of Atayal Tribe.
- 6-night hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Round-way airport transfers (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets and admission fees
- Toll and parking fee
- Tour insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Fare includes 6 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis and daily breakfast, round trip private car airport transfers (no guide), SIC tours with English speaking guide, all transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, and admission fees.
- “Child with bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a “Triple” room with 2 adults with an “extra bed”;
- When a child is sharing a TWIN or DBL room with only 1 adult, “Adult” fare is applied.
- “Child without bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a room with 2 adults, no bed and breakfast will be provided Days Classic Taiwan Tours.