- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
Evening Tour - Pick-up: PM 05:30 - 06:00 (Duration: 4hrs)
Longshan Temple - Huaxi Street Night Market - Taipei City Hall (Photo stop point for Taipei 101 from distance), Din Tai Fung Restaurant Dinner (Around 20:00 PM): Steamed Dumplings (Xiaolongbao), Taipei 101 (Entrance ticket to Taipei 101 Observatory is NOT included.)
Taipei is home to many temples. Of these, Longshan (Dragon Mountain) Temple is the oldest and most famous. It is also one of Taiwan’s finest examples of temple architecture.
A Chinese traditional post stands at the entrance of Huaxi Street Night Market. Chinese traditional lamps are hung along the street. There are old, historical restaurants along the street that provide great dishes. For example, the Danzai noodle restaurant, the favorite of Japanese tourists, started its business here. Other great dishes like meat soup and squid soup attract many people. In summer, chopped ice plates and fresh juice are in great demand. In winter, dishes with Chinese medicine attract many visitors.
Din Tai Fung is a restaurant originating in Taiwan, specializing in xiaolongbao (steamed dumplings). Outside its native Taiwan, Din Tai Fung also has branches in Australia, Mainland China,Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, the United States, Thailand and Dubai.
Taipei 101 once was the tallest building in the world. The 508-meter structure has 101 floors and is situated at the center of the Hsin Yi District, Taipei City. In the mall, the world-class design and architecture make shopping here a joyful, fashionable activity.
- 6-night hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Round-way airport transfers (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets and admission fees
- Toll and parking fee
- Tour insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Fare includes 6 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis and daily breakfast, round trip private car airport transfers (no guide), SIC tours with English speaking guide, all transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, and admission fees.
- “Child with bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a “Triple” room with 2 adults with an “extra bed”;
- When a child is sharing a TWIN or DBL room with only 1 adult, “Adult” fare is applied.
- “Child without bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a room with 2 adults, no bed and breakfast will be provided Days Classic Taiwan Tours.