- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
Presidential Office (Pass by) - Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall - Martyrs’ Shrine - National Palace Museum (1 hr)- The Grand Hotel (Photo stop)- Hsing Tian Kong (Xingtian Temple)
Morning & Afternoon Tour - Pick-up: AM 08:00- 08:30 or PM 01:00 - 01:30 (Duration: 4hrs )
An impressive monument to a great Chinese leader. The majestic hall towers over 25 hectares of landscaped gardens, graceful pavilions, and ponds. A statue of late President Chiang looks out over the city from the main building. An elegant Ming-style arch at the main entrance is flanked by two classical-style buildings, the National Theater and the National Concert Hall. The square between the buildings is a popular gathering place during festive occasions.
An excellent example of classical Ming dynasty architecture, dedicated to the fallen heroes of China’s wars. There is an hourly changing of the guard ceremony at the entrance which many people find interesting.
Houses the world’s largest collection of Chinese art treasure. Most of the 620,000 art objects were part of the Chinese imperial collection that was brought to Taiwan for safe-keeping. The collection is too large to be displayed at one time! While many popular pieces remain on permanent display, other items are rotated regularly, making each visit unique.
Is a landmark located at Yuanshan in Zhongshan District, Taipei. The main building of the hotel is one of the world's tallest Chinese classical buildings, it is 87 meters (285 ft) high. It was also the tallest building in Taiwan from 1973 to 1981.
Is a popular temple dedicated to Guan Yu, patron saint of businessmen , and is relatively recent in origin. This temple is situated on a street corner near the center of the city. Sculptures of dragons feature prominently in this temple’s design. It covers over 7000 Sq meters.
- 6-night hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Round-way airport transfers (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets and admission fees
- Toll and parking fee
- Tour insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Fare includes 6 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis and daily breakfast, round trip private car airport transfers (no guide), SIC tours with English speaking guide, all transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, and admission fees.
- “Child with bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a “Triple” room with 2 adults with an “extra bed”;
- When a child is sharing a TWIN or DBL room with only 1 adult, “Adult” fare is applied.
- “Child without bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a room with 2 adults, no bed and breakfast will be provided Days Classic Taiwan Tours.