- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
Morning Tour - Pick-up: AM 08:00 - 08:30 - (Duration: 4hrs )
Keelung City - Keelung Harbor - Buddha Statue - Yehliu Geopark (1hr) - Queen’s Head
Keelung, a 40-minute drive northeast of Taipei, is one of Taiwan’s international seaports and transportation hubs. At Chung Cheng Park, you can view the huge statue of the Goddess of Mercy and also a panoramic view of Keelung Harbor.
Yehliu is famous for its natural rocks formations which are an amazing array of artistic shapes created by erosion and other natural forces. Among the rocks, the Queen’s Head is one of the most famous ones.
- 6-night hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Round-way airport transfers (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets and admission fees
- Toll and parking fee
- Tour insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Fare includes 6 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis and daily breakfast, round trip private car airport transfers (no guide), SIC tours with English speaking guide, all transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, and admission fees.
- “Child with bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a “Triple” room with 2 adults with an “extra bed”;
- When a child is sharing a TWIN or DBL room with only 1 adult, “Adult” fare is applied.
- “Child without bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a room with 2 adults, no bed and breakfast will be provided Days Classic Taiwan Tours.