- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
Sanxia Zushi Temple - Sanxia Old Street - Pottery DIY (Throwing experience) - Pottery Street in Yingge
Afternoon Tour -Pick-up: PM 01:00 - 01:30 – (Duration: 4hrs )
Sanxia, about 22 KM southwest to Taipei, is a bustling town with narrow, winding streets and brick buildings at least a century old. The main attraction is the Zushi Temple, built in honor of Sung Dynasty loyalist, Cheng Chao-ying. This temple was in ruins at the end of World War II, and a meticulous restoration project has been underway for some forty years. The temple is known for its intricately carved stone and bronze columns and statues, carved stone lions, camphor wood carvings, and exquisite bronze bas-reliefs.
A short trip to the lush countryside southwest of Taipei brings you to Yingko where hand-painted replicas of elegant Ming (1368-1644) and Ching (1644-1911) vases are produced. The small town is Taiwan’s pottery center and its narrow streets are lined with shops selling everything from earthenware tea sets to delicate statues.
- 6-night hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Round-way airport transfers (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets and admission fees
- Toll and parking fee
- Tour insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Fare includes 6 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis and daily breakfast, round trip private car airport transfers (no guide), SIC tours with English speaking guide, all transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, and admission fees.
- “Child with bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a “Triple” room with 2 adults with an “extra bed”;
- When a child is sharing a TWIN or DBL room with only 1 adult, “Adult” fare is applied.
- “Child without bed and breakfast” rate is only applicable when a child is sharing a room with 2 adults, no bed and breakfast will be provided Days Classic Taiwan Tours.