Need help finding your perfect holiday to Sri Lanka?
Contact your personal travel expert on 020 3670 0352
A collection of luxury boutique hotels of approximately 3-15 rooms set on the Coast, the hills and in cities. Characterful hotels of high standards of service, stunning architecture, home comforts and delicious food. These small Hotels offer individual room tariffs and our Sri Lanka specialists can recommend an itinerary of various styles and luxury to meet your needs and budget. Many boutique hotels have a resident host, often members of the ancestral family who own and once occupied the boutique hotel as a family home. Some coastal villas will offer individual room rates in low season and are included below.
Day 01- UK
Depart from the UK on your overnight flight to Sri Lanka.
Day 02 Airport - Negombo
Arrive in Colombo, You will be met by our representative and drive to Negombo.
Overnight stay at The Walawwa , Negombo. – Walawwa Bed Room
Day 03 - Negombo – Pinnawela – Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya. En route visit Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Visit Tea Plantation & Tea Factory en route.
Overnight stay at Ceylon Tea Trails, Nuwara Eliaya. - Luxury Room
Day 04 & 05
Breakfast at Hotel
Full day leisure.
Overnight stay at Ceylon Tea Trails, Nuwara Eliaya – Luxury Room
Day 06 - Nuwara Eliya - Bentota
After breakfast proceed to Bentota via Kithulgala.
Overnight stay at Saman Villas, Bentota. - Superior Suite
Day 07, 08, 09, 10 - Dambulla/Polonnaruwa/Dambulla
Full day leisure.
Overnight stay at Saman Villas, Bentota. – Superior suite
After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure OR transfer to the preferred beach resort.
You may choose to spend more time on the beach in Sri Lanka or spend a last night in Colombo. Also Sri Lanka can easily be combined with the Maldives, less than an hour’s flight away, and boasting some of the world’s finest beach resorts. Alternatively, Sri Lanka’s closest neighbour, India, offers a host of attractions, including the world famous Taj Mahal. It is also possible to combine Sri Lanka with Dubai or some of the other Gulf States and South East Asia.
Our private tailor-made journeys offer complete freedom of option. The Itineraries and accommodation shown are designed to give you a flavour of what is possible and can be tailor made to suite your preferences and necessary requirements. The price may vary according to selected accommodation, flights and season. Please call us to discuss your individual requirements.
- Return International Flight
- 9 Night hotel accommodation at the hotels specified above
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Transport in a private air-conditioned Car with the services of an English speaking chauffeur guide (Return Airport transfers & hotel to hotel transfers).
- Local government taxes & service charges
- Meals as stated in itinerary
- All taxes
- Visa for Sri Lanka, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application.
- Meals not indicate in the Itinerary
- Optional tours and activities
- Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
- All expenses of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & personal expenses
- Tips at Restaurants during meals, drivers and Guides