Arrive to Muscat and transfer to you Hotel. overnight stay at Muscat.
After Breakfast, visit Bahla one of the biggest forts inscribed to the UNESCO World Heritage. After continue to discover the Jabreen Castle and explore Jebel Akhdar, the Green Mountain. full of nature and culture. Overnight stay at Mountain Resort.
After Breakfast, Visit to the fort and souq in Nizwa City and continue your adventure trip to Wahiba Sands taking ride in a 4WD by experience driver and you will also have a chance to share a coffee and dates with a Bedu Family. Overnight stay at Desert Camp.
After Breakfast continue to one of the most beautiful and popular natural retreat Wadi Bani Khalid famous for its collections of clear pools and easy accessible by a series of paths and bridges by the mountainside. You might want to have a swim. visit to stunning beaches of Ra'as al Hadd i the evening where many visitors come to see the turtle onto the shore to lay their eggs an to see the hundreds of tiny hatchlings scuttling down to the sea. Overnight stay at Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve.
After Breakfast visit the the old town of Sur by the sea and continue to Wadi Tiwi and white Sand Beach. you will also have a chance to see one of the most beautiful sinkhole, the Bimmah sinkhole. Continue on to visit Quriyat and old fishing port that boast a pretty seafront and harbour. Continue to your hotel in Muscat and overnight.
Transfer to Muscat airport for your departure flight.
- Hormuz Grand Hotel 5* City Hotel ,Deluxe Room, Bed & Breakfast, 1nt
- Anantara Jabal Akhdar 5* Mountain resort, Premier Canyon View room, Half Board, 1nt
- Sama Al Wasil Camp, Desert Camp, Standard Chalet, Half Board, 1nt
- Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve 3*, Beach Hotel, Eco Tent, Half Board, 1nt
- Sheraton Oman 5* City Hotel, Deluxe Room, Half Board, 1nts
- Picnic lunch box / lunch at local restaurant on Day 2 – 5
- All Meals are on food-only basis unless stated otherwise.
- Arrival & Departure private transfers with English speaking driver with suitable vehicle (rate included is limited to MCT City hotels only)
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary with 01 English speaking driver/guide with suitable vehicle on Day 2 - 5.
- All entrance fees to the sightseeing places as mentioned in the program (subject to change).
- Sites as mentioned on the program description – kindly note some sites that are subject to closure due to religious festivals, Government holidays and some due to weather conditions and seasonality.
- All known taxes and service charges
- All tour is based on private basis
- Oman Visa
- Any item of personal nature.
- Any meals/beverages which are not mentioned under ‘included services’.
- Tips and porterage.
- Any optional tours / excursions
- Any that are not mentioned.