- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast in Amman + Excursions - Samawer Hotel By Wyndham or similar
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast in Petra + Excursions - Petra Palace Hotel or similar
- 1 Night half-board in Wadi Rum - Wadi Rum Bubble Luxotel + Excursions
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast in Aqaba - Marina PLaza Hotel Tala Bay or Similar
Meet & assist upon Arrival to Q.AIA Airport, transfer to your hotel in Amman for overnight.
After breakfast, begin your full day tour with a visit to some spectacular early Islamic art complexes, the Desert Castles. Jordan's Desert Castles, beautiful examples of both early Islamic art and architecture, stand testament to a fascinating era in the country's rich history. This is followed by a tour of Jordan’s capital, Amman. Visiting the Roman Theater, the Citadel, the Archeology and the Folklore Museums, old and modern Amman, and one of the many art galleries in this capital city to get a further glimpse of history and culture. Continue overland to Jerash, the Graeco-Roman city [ancient Gerasa], and close second to Petra on the list of favorite destinations in Jordan. Boasting an unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years and hidden for centuries in sand before being excavated and restored over the past 70 years, Jerash is a fine example of the grand, formal and provincial Roman towns found throughout the Middle East. One can walk beneath four imposing gates or down the "Street of Columns" north from the “Oval Plaza” while stepping over the tracks of chariot wheels still visible in the paving stones, back to Amman for the night.
After breakfast Drive straight to Petra, along the Kings’ Way to Petra, visiting Madaba with the oldest map of the Holy Land, and its Mosaic School, Mt. Nebo and the alleged burial site of Moses overlooking the Dead Sea and the Jordan Valley; then drive to Petra for overnight.
After breakfast, Devote full time in the capital of the Nabatean Kingdom. Accessed via a narrow canyon called Al Siq, it contains tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs, earning its nickname, the "Rose City. Overnight in Petra.
After Breakfast, Just2 hours’ drive south of Petra a unique experience at the most magnificent place on earth, visit Wadi rum, for overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to Aqaba for overnight.
Free time in Aqaba
After breakfast, transfer to Aqaba Airport Airport. End of Services.
- International flights from London & Return
- Meet & Assist in Arrival and Departure
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned above
- Transfers as mentioned in the program: private A/C Car
- English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days
- Local English-speaking guide at Petra
- Entrance to All Sites Mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Visa fees (JOD40.00 = USD$ 57.00)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc…
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in tour program.
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
- Eid Holidays, Easter, Christmas & New Year’s Eve supplements to be advised upon request