Day 01 - Q.AIA Airport – Amman
Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport - Transfer to Amman Check in at your hotel and overnight.
Day 02 – Amman- Jerusalem
Jerusalem + Bethlehem
After Breakfast transfer to Allenby bridge next to Jericho & cross into Israel the Holy land, we start our day tour with a panoramic view from The Mount of Olives – a good place for an introduction to the city and its history. Then we visit the holy sites of the three monotheistic religions, represented in Jerusalem: We start with the walking to the Wailing Wall, which represents the last remnants of the Jewish Temple, destroyed by the Romans. Usually you can see the various types of Jews who come to worship at this holy place. If open to visitors, we ascend to the Temple Mount, where we can look at the famous Dome of the Rock. Then we continue through the Arab Market ("Suq") to the "Via Dolorosa", Jesus' "Way of Suffering", which leads us to The Church of the Holy Sepulcure, where according to the Christian tradition Jesus was crucified and buried. After lunch (not included), we Drive to Bethlehem, the Birth town of Jesus Christ. Here we visit the Church of the Nativity, including the Grotto of the Mangery. This church is the oldest church in the world, which was never destroyed till this very day. Return to Amman – Overnight in the Hotel.
Day – 3 - Amman
At Leisure, Overnight in the Hotel.
Day – 4
After Breakfast – transfer to the airport for your flight home
Included in Price
- International Flights
- “Meet & Assist in Arrival and Departure for all numbers with free collective visa is before passport /immigration area
- Portages at airports upon arrival for 10 pax & more
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned above on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers as per mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water provided inside the vehicles all through the tours dates
- Permanent English/ Speaking Guide all through tours dates.
Excluded in Price
- Visa fees for FIT’S (Individuals cost JOD40.00 = USD$ 57.00)
- Departure tax for all number of groups (Departure tax included at your air tickets)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in tour program.