- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Departure Every Monday
(For any other dates please call us on 0203 5192 633)
Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport - Transfer to Amman Check in at your hotel and overnight.
After breakfast, drive along the 2000 year old Kings Highway; the ancient road mentioned in the Bible, which links prehistoric villages from the Stone Age and biblical towns. Stop at Madaba, Proceed to Mt. Nebo, known as the burial place of Prophet Moses. Continue driving via the Kings Highway, which links prehistoric villages from the Stone Age, and biblical towns, to arrive at Kerak, the magnificent Crusader Castle built in the 12th century AD, which is situated on a hilltop about 1000 meters above sea level. Proceed to Petra for overnight.
After breakfast, a full day visit of the “Rose Red City” of Petra - a treasure of the ancient world. Celebrating in 2012 the 200th year of its rediscovery, the ancient Nabatean city of Petra. Indulge yourself, and allow our professional guide to walk you through the architectural and spiritual wonders of this majestic place explaining every detail. Overnight at hotel in Petra.
After breakfast, drive only 10mins to visit Little Petra, ‘Al-Beidha’ an important suburb of the City of Petra. Continue to Wadi Rum, Jordan’s vast and echoing desert, for a 4x4 jeep ride. Stunning in its natural beauty, Wadi Rum epitomizes the romance of the desert. Wadi Rum is probably best known because of its connection with the enigmatic British officer T.E. Lawrence.( Film - Lawrence of Arabia )- overnight in Amman
Jerusalem + Bethlehem
After Breakfast transfer to Allenby bridge next to Jericho & cross into Israel the Holy land, we start our day tour with a panoramic view from The Mount of Olives – a good place for an introduction to the city and its history. Then we visit the holy sites of the three monotheistic religions, represented in Jerusalem: We start with the walking to the Wailing Wall, which represents the last remnants of the Jewish Temple, destroyed by the Romans. Usually you can see the various types of Jews who come to worship at this holy place. If open to visitors, we ascend to the Temple Mount, where we can look at the famous Dome of the Rock. Then we continue through the Arab Market ("Suq") to the "Via Dolorosa", Jesus' "Way of Suffering", which leads us to The Church of the Holy Sepulcure, where according to the Christian tradition Jesus was crucified and buried. After lunch (not included), we Drive to Bethlehem, the Birth town of Jesus Christ. Here we visit the Church of the Nativity, including the Grotto of the Mangery. This church is the oldest church in the world, which was never destroyed till this very day. Return to Amman – Overnight in the Hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to Q.AI Airport with our full assistant with all airport procedures and formalities via Customs & Emigration. End of Services
Included in Price
- International Flights
- “Meet & Assist in Arrival and Departure for all numbers with free collective visa is before passport /immigration area
- Portages at airports upon arrival for 10 pax & more
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned above on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers as per mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water provided inside the vehicles all through the tours dates
- Permanent English/ Speaking Guide all through tours dates.
Excluded in Price
- Visa fees for FIT’S (Individuals cost JOD40.00 = USD$ 57.00)
- Departure tax for all number of groups (Departure tax included at your air tickets)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in tour program.