- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- International Flights Included
- Board Basis: Golden Triangle at Bed & Breakfast and Ranthambore at All Inclusive
- Including all Transfer & Tours, Monuments, English speaking guide Entrance etc
Golden Triangle + Ranthambore (Tiger Safari) Destinations Covered: Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur Duration: 07 Nights/08 Days
On arrival in Delhi meet and greet by our representative in Indian traditional with garlanding and escorted to Hotel. Overnight stay.
After morning breakfast proceed for full day guided sightseeing tour of old and New Delhi. Covering the Raj Ghat passed through Red Fort & visits Aksahrdham Temple (closed on Mondays), India Gate, the President House, the Qutub Minar and Overnight stay.
Morning after Breakfast depart by surface to Agra. Arrive Agra check-in to hotel and proceed for escorted tour of Agra – Agra Fort, Followed by visit to Agra Fort & TajMahal (closed on Friday) the most beautiful symbol of love, by the light of setting Sun. Overnight stay
Morning depart by surface to Ranthambore en route visit FatehpurSikri and Bharatpur. FatehpurSikri – the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar.Afternoon depart for Ranthambore – famous for the wildlife sanctuary and check-in to hotel and overnight Stay
Early morning 3 hrs Jungle safari in a jeep, enjoy the game viewing in the national park and back to the hotel.After lunch a second visit in the national park. Night stay in Ranthambore.
Morning Jungle safari. The park, which is one of the finest tiger reserves in the country is the main attraction of Ranthambore. Later drive to Jaipur – the fabled “pink city” of the desert named after Jai Singh, the former Maharaja of Jaipur. This is the only city in the world symbolizing the nine divisions of the universe through the nine rectangular sectors subdividing it. The palaces and forts of the yesteryears, which were witnesses to the royal processions and splendours are now living monuments. Arrive at Jaipur & transfer to the hotel. Night stay in Jaipur.
After a leisurely breakfast, visit the majestic Amber Fort. Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills. Later visit the Palace of Winds also known asHawaMahal, this elaborate building, now little more than a façade, is encrusted with delicate screens and carved balconies from which the royal ladies, confined to their quarters, could sneak views of the outside world. Past, present and future merge at Jai Singh’s observatory, where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century. Over Night stay.
Morning at leisure.Afternoon drive to Delhi & transfer to airport to board the onward flight.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Room.
- Return International Flight.
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel.
- Stay on Full Board basis (i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner) in Ranthambore.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Air – Condition vehicle with ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Driver bata, parking, toll, fuel.
- Garlanding upon arrival in Delhi.
- An Local English-speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Jeep safaris (on sharing Basis) in Ranthambore.
- 4x4 Jeep Ride at Amer fort in Jaipur.
- Entrance to monuments.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above
- Any tip to guide and drivers
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry, liquor bills etc
- Travel insurance etc
- Services not specified above
Selection of Hotels
- Delhi – Country Inn & Suites/ Radisson, Kaushambi - Break fast
- Agra - Howard/ Four Point Sheraton Break fast
- Ranthambore - Tiger Den/Pugmark Resort - All Meals
- Jaipur – Ramda/Park Regis/ Mansingh Palace - Break Fast