Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay Resort
This property is a four-minute walk from the beach. Set on a private beach, this 5-star hotel is located a 10-minute drive from the center of Agadir. It has an outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and a spa with a hammam. The hotel is located 19.3 km from Agadir Al Massira Airport.
Warm colors, Berber-inspired motifs and carved lamps combine to create the Moorish ambiance of 273 rooms, Suites & Villas. 18 Prestige Suites and give everyone the space and comfort they need.
- Classic Room, 1 King Size Bed, Garden View.
- Classic Room, 2 Single Size Beds, Garden View.
- Superior Room, 1 King Size Bed, garden view.
- Superior Room, 2 Single Size Beds, Garden View.
- Premium Superior Room, 1 King Size Bed, Pool View
- Premium Superior Room, 2 Single Size Beds, Pool View.
- Luxury Room, 1 King Size Bed, Ocean View.
- Luxury Room, 2 Single Size Beds, Ocean View.
- Luxury Room with Balcony, 1 King Size Bed, Pool View
- Prestige Suite, 1 King Size Bed with separate lounge, Pool and Garden View
- Prestige Suite, 1 King Size Bed, Terrace, separate lounge, Pool and Garden View
Villas & Bungalows
- Deluxe Villa, 2 bedrooms, large lounge and dining room, private swimming pool
- Premium Deluxe Villa, 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, terrace and private swimming pool
Restaurants and Bars
Kick off a fabulous night in Agadir at this trendy restaurant in So Night Lounge, where French cuisine is reinterpreted with Moroccan flavors. Afterwards, join the hip crowd of locals and guests with live music most nights from 11pm.
Pool Lounge Bar & Restaurant
Named for the sacred Arganier tree, this alfresco lunchtime restaurant serves fresh salads, grills and sandwiches. Rest from the sun under the white parasols which shade mosaic tables, before diving back into the pool or the sea.
A Vietnamese chef prepares fresh Asian cuisine right before your eyes: Atlantic fish, sushi, sashimi, noodles and rice dishes. A beautiful spot for an evening meal on the poolside terrace.
Journey through the world gastronomy in this relaxed, family-friendly restaurant in Agadir: buffets may feature Moroccan, French, Italian or Chinese specialties.
La Nasse Bar
Laze back on the sofas of this trendy yet relaxed Agadir bar and chat with friends over a cocktail or plate of tapas.
Le So Night Lounge is Agadir nightlife at its best. Start with a cocktail in chic So Nice, fuel up on French cuisine in So Good, dance all night in So Fun.
Le Riad is an ideal place to relax and spend time with family and friends. The menu combines Spanish and Moroccan cuisine in a varied range of tapas options.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- 273 guestrooms
- On a private beach
- 4 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available
- Free children's club
- Health club
- Free beach cabanas
- Business center
- Airport shuttle
- Free WiFi and free parking
The Spa invites you to discover the beauty secrets of the East. A true oasis of relaxation as per Moroccan tradition, the Spa offers an intimate setting where Eastern charm and the art of wellness combine for a journey of the senses into the Berber land.