Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa Al Waha
Half Board with all day unlimited alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages.
Above Beverage package including: Unlimited hours beers, house red or white wine, Selected cocktails or mocktails, juice, soft drinks and bottled water.
Above package is only combinable with Half board and Full Board meal plans.
Exclusively located on the bay at Barr Al Jissah, Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa nestles against the dramatic backdrop of the rugged interior mountains and the spectacular waters of the Gulf of Oman, offering both the leisure and business traveler a fully integrated destination resort, providing the perfect gateway to discover this historic land of contrasts and culture.
222 rooms and suites with 40 interconnecting rooms in Al Waha and (minimum room size from 37 sq m).
The Five star resort comprises of two hotels - Al Waha and Al Bandar with a total of 460 rooms. No matter which hotel is chosen, all rooms are either pool or sea facing and have private balconies, terraces or patios. Room facilities include 24-hour room service, coffee and tea making facilities, broadband internet access, satellite TV, iron and ironing board, electronic safes, voice mail and bathrooms with separate shower and bath.
Benefits for all "Al Waha" Suite Guests include:
- Daily laundry service (excluding dry cleaning)
- Nespresso Machine
- Bose soundlinkbluetooth speaker III
- Fruit basket & flowers replenished daily
- Mini-bar restocked daily (beer, soft drinks, juices and confectionery)
- Complimentary access to ‘Cool Zone’ children’s club for kids from the age of 4-12
- Toddler’s swimming pool
- Water mushroom pool
- Splash Pad for kids
- Complimentary access to the 500m lazy river
- Complimentary access to 4 tennis courts with free use of tennis rackets and balls
- Special children-friendly rooms within the Interconnecting Family Room that includes play station
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Twice-daily complimentary shuttle bus to the souk and shopping areas of Muscat
- Complimentary tea and coffee-making facilities in the room
Restaurants & Bars:
The hotel has a variety of outlets, including 6 main restaurants, 7 casual dining outlets and pool bars, 3 lobby lounges and 3 bars. They range from outlets with a family focus to chic casual eateries and elegant fine dining options.
- Samba - All Day Dining Restaurant with South American/Argentinean Cuisine, Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Style of meal: Buffet and a la carte.
- Surf Café is a fashionable and casual dining venue with its own Internet stations. Serving healthy salads and snacks as well as burgers and sandwiches, it’s a great spot to stay connected while enjoying light refreshments
- Bait Al Bahr - Seafood Restaurant - Located on the beach between Al Waha and Al Bandar serving local fish and seafood prepared in a simple yet authentic way. Open for Dinner. Style of meal: A la carte
- Assira - Pool Bar
- Al Waha Lounge - Comfortable lounge offering hot and cold beverages, Open from 10:00am – 19:00pm
Sports & Leisure:
A wide range of recreational facilities are available at the resort. From rejuvenating treatments at the Chi Spa, saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi and plunge pools to aerobics classes at the gymnasium. The resort has 6000 square meters of swimming pools as well as a 500 meter "lazy" river, and children’s and toddlers swimming pools. A dedicated "Cool Zone" Kids Club providing both indoor air conditioned, and outdoor play areas, four tennis courts and a Dive Centre (Open Mid April 2006, currently using Oman Dive Centre for service) offering PADI dive instruction and certification as well as scuba diving, snorkeling, dolphin and whale watching trips, and a marina with berthing for up to 80 boats and yachts.
Conferences & Banquets:
The conference and meeting facilities at the resort feature all the latest audio visual equipment and lighting support. With a pillar less ballroom to seat 700 banquet style plus the pre-function area, up to 850 guests can be accommodated. Seven additional meeting rooms offer many options.
Euro-Divers team Oman is proud to present the opening of their Dive Centre at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Al Jissah Resort and Spa that invites everyone to experience the best of what the Arabian Gulf has to offer.
The Dive centre offers full PADI (Professional Association of Diving Professionals) Open Water Diver Course, in addition to a wide range of specialty courses as well as other water activities such as Dolphin and Whale watching, snorkeling and sunset trips.
At Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Al Jissah Resort and Spa, you can enjoy the pristine beaches and sparkling sea during the day, after sundown, sea turtles, the shoreline takes on a whole new character.
Since time immemorial, sea turtles have been making their way onto beaches throughout Oman to lay their eggs.
Throughtout the summer months, our recreations team will organize a wide range of indoor and outdoor children's activities.