Grand Hyatt Muscat
Grand Hyatt Muscat is located on the sandy beach of Shatti Al Qurm, overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Oman, in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman. Grand Hyatt Muscat is the largest and most opulent hotel Muscat has to offer. The airport is 17 Km away.
The hotel offers business and leisure travellers a world-class comfort in a traditional Omani setting. During leisure, you can explore the city and its surrounding attractions.
The Grand Hyatt Muscat offers 280 comfortable, luxurious and well-furnished guest rooms; equipped with modern amenities; most have a sea view that will take your breath away and spectacular view of the Gulf of Oman. It also provides 2 completely accessible rooms especially designed for persons with disabilities. Enjoy a drink at the bar and relish a variety of delicacies served at the in-house restaurant. Grand Hyatt Muscat provides extensive business and recreational facilities to its guests that include a fitness centre and a business centre.
- Deluxe Rooms
- Grand Club Rooms
- Grand Club Suites
- Executive Suites/li>
- Crown Suites
- Royal Suites
The privileges of Grand Club are unsurpassed, two floors of exceptional accommodation, business facilities and privacy. Discerning travellers may work in private offices, hold meetings in the confidential meeting rooms, enjoy complimentary breakfast and cocktails in the magnificent split-level lounge, or simply relax in the quaint Grand Club terrace, overlooking the dramatic Hajjar mountain range.
All rooms feature:
- 24-hour room service
- 25 inch or larger TV
- Three or more telephones
- Analog phone line
- Crib upon request
- High-speed Internet access
- In-room safe
- Mineral water upon request
- Rollaways upon request
- Windows that open
- Enhanced work desk lighting
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Dual line phones
- 24-hour concierge
- Ceiling fans
- Individual air conditioning control
Tuscany is known to be the best Italian restaurant in Muscat and not without reason. An excellent seasonal menu features food from Chef Theodor's home town, as well as other regions of Italy and the Mediterranean - pastas, seafood, pizzas and specialities from the wood-burning oven.
Mokha Cafe :
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this cafe offers an exclusive selection of starters, main dishes and desserts on the buffet menu as well as the à la carte.
Marjan Beachfront Restaurant and Bar :
Influenced by the flavours and colours of Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Philippino, Japanese and Chinese ingredients, Marjan's dinner menu forms a true window to this world of mystique. Marjan also serves light meals and snacks for lunch.
John Barry Bar:
John Barry Bar, Grand Hyatt's exclusive piano lounge, located just off the Lobby. With its nautically themed interior, serves stylish aperitifs and after-dinner drinks. Apart from an international selection of beverages, it also serves a variety of refined snacks.
Muscat's premier nightclub plays the latest dance music, and the powerful laser lights and thrilling beat force you to stay on your feet all night long.
The dazzling three-level venue is a true mix of high-tech entertainment and ethnic African design. The club seats 450 guests and houses a games room, as well as a pub and a rooftop grill house.
Beachfront restaurant and bar for exciting Asian dishes. The sunset with its beautiful purple sky adds a fantastic atmosphere to your dinner
Sirj Tea Lounge:
enjoy both tradition and friends over a cup of Arabian coffee or selection of tea. Sirj Tea Lounge is very popular with the local community of Muscat as a meeting place to discuss social and business topics.
Grand Hyatt Muscat offers extensive business and recreational facilities to its customers, that include Club Olympus Fitness Centre and a Business Centre as well as a variety of shops, Aiming to meet your every need during your stay in Muscat.
- Car park with 344 spaces
- Multilingual hotel staff
- All major credit cards accepted
- Travellers Cheques are not accepted
- Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre
- Laundry and valet
- Currency exchange and bank
- Florist, jeweller, souvenir shop, carpet shop, beauty salon, car rental, ticketing, sightseeing tours
Resort offers a variety of fitness and leisure activities suitable for all ages. Guests can arrange bespoke tours to enjoy the island, or simply relax in the lush surroundings of the property.
- Swimming, snorkeling and kayaking
- Island tours and bicycle tours
- Thai cooking classes
- Yoga / Tai Chi / Pilates
- Four-bedroom Pool Villa One-bedroom Suite
- Thai boxing
- Gymnasium with the latest range of treadmills, electronic bikes, steppers, Cybex resistance machines and dumb-bells
- Exclusive ladies-only studio featuring a variety of exercise classes including aerobics
- Complimentary exercise programming and training supervision
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Squash courts
- Separate steam room
- Locker rooms with quality amenities
- Professional massage, body and facial treatments
Grand Hyatt Muscat has direct access to the beautiful beach of Shatti Al Qurm.
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool with lazy river
- Children’s pool
- Water sport equipment available on hire from the Boathouse - windsurfing, sailing, fishing, snorkelling trips, dolphin watching excursions, diving, PADI dive courses. Annual, three month and six-month Club Olympus memberships are available for single persons, couples and families
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.