Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah
Located on the beach of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, the first Marriott Resort in Dubai offers the best of both worlds, catering to both the leisure seeking and dynamic business traveller
Rooms have private balconies and offer deluxe bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service. Beautifully designed Marriott Guestrooms, starting from 41 square meters and all with stunning views. Executive Level rooms and suites provide additional space and access to the M Club Lounge.
- Deluxe Room - Guest room, 1 King, Partial sea view, Balcony
- Deluxe Room - Guest room, 2 Double, Partial sea view, Balcony
- Superior Room - Guest room, 1 King, Sea facing view, Balcony
- Superior Room - Guest room, 2 Double, Sea facing view, Balcony
- Executive - Concierge level, Guest room, 1 King, Sea facing view, Balcony
- Executive - Concierge level, Guest room, 2 Double, Sea facing view, Balcony
- Junior - M Club lounge access, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sea view, Balcony
- Executive - M Club lounge access, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sea view, Balcony
- Presidential - M Club lounge access, 2 Bedroom Suite, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Double
- Penthouse - M Club lounge access, 2 Bedroom Suite, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Double
- Royal Penhouse - M Club lounge access, 2 Bedroom Suite, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Queen
Restaurants & Bars
The hotel has 8 restaurants which include Korean, Italian, Japanese and Mexican cuisines.
A feast for your imagination, this interactive buffet restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine along with International favourites for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.
An authentic Italian trattoria featuring a deli counter, coffee shop, wood fired pizza oven and a gelato bar.
The vibrant Lobby Lounge offers Marriott’s Greatroom concept with different zones, ideal for meeting with colleagues, relaxing on your own or socialising with friends.
This casual family restaurant is located on the beach and serves early Californian and Mexican cuisine along with an exciting selection of signature cocktails, mocktails, sangrias and margaritas.
A lively Korean Barbecue specialty restaurant with a modern cosmopolitan atmosphere. Diners can cook their meal themselves on their own table top grill while savouring premium wines and a selection of Soju.
For a very special night out, Sake Rok introduces its concept from Las Vegas as it transforms into a high-profile social dining extravaganza, immersing guests in an experience part culinary, part performance and completely unexpected.
The roof top bar & restaurant Above Eleven serves Peruvian cuisine and crafted cocktails along with breath-taking views of the gulf.
At the hotel’s sea-facing outdoor pool, guests can enjoy the Miami South Beach inspired restaurant and lounge Coco Fizz. Snacks and cocktails are served through the day and into the night with a soundtrack to match.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Car Rental, Nearby
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Foreign exchange
- Housekeeping service daily
- Newspaper delivered to room, on request
- Newspaper in lobby
- Room service
- Room service, 24-hour
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk