Kempinski Hotel & Residences
Suites (112 – 264 m)
There are 193 suites ranging in size from one to three bedrooms. A spacious two-bedroom suite offering luxurious facilities and amenities.
Penthouses (303 – 747 m)
There are 39 penthouses ranging in size from two to five bedrooms. A spacious three-bedroom suite offering luxurious facilities and amenities.
Villas (760 – 894 m)
There are 10 Royal and two Imperial five-bedroom villas.
Features and Amenities:
- Large terrace/balcony in all suites
- Fully equipped kitchen in all suites
- Living rooms and dining areas
- Private bar
- Laundry room with washing machine
- In-room coffee/tea facilities
- Nespresso machine
- Some penthouses have a private pool or Jacuzzi on the terrace
- Cable television
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic pillows available upon request
- Individually controlled A/C
- Laptop-size safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
- Overnight laundry and dry-cleaning services available
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Wired and Wi-Fi broadband Internet
Restaurants & Bars:
The décor of this Italian restaurant is inspired by an idyllic Italian palazzo, complete with elegant white columns, rich fabrics and expansive windows which flood the restaurant with natural light.
As well as an exceptional location, on a man-made island with a perfect beach and lagoon view overlooking the Dubai skyline, our private beach is a great spot for a relaxing beachside barbecue. Come and savour the flavourful dishes served up at our BBQ, featuring high quality meats including beef and seafood.
K-West bar is the perfect way to spend an evening, whether you’re planning an informal meeting with colleagues, enjoying a coffee with friends or simply looking for a place to catch up with the newspapers and enjoy a delicious snack.
The expansive white-sand beach of the Palm Jumeirah lagoon and a free-form swimming pool.
- 500 meters-long private white-sand beach
- 1200 m pool with a shaded area for children
A fully equipped gym with yoga and Pilates classes invites you to stretch, relax, unwind and de-stress, all while enjoying remarkable views of Palm Jumeirah. The gym is stocked with Technogym equipment.
Kayaking, stand-up paddle boards, CraigCat boats, lounges and more, include swimming and diving lessons.
A jogging and bicycle track around Palm Jumeirah west crescent, volleyball facilities, table tennis, football and more.
Cinq Mondes Spa :
In order to offer quality wellness services and a luxury spa experience, Kempinski Palm Jumeirah has teamed up with Cinq Mondes the French spa leader.
The kids club is free for children up to 5 years old. Additional facilities include bay cots or extra beds, breakfast, and meals from the kids menu if children are dining with their parents.