Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray including:
- Dine-around Half Board in over 50 Restaurants and Lounges throughout Dubai!
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates & Madinat Jumeirah
- Complimentary use of Award Winning Talise Ottoman Spa and Talise Fitness facilities
- Complimentary UNLIMITED Sinbad’s Kids Club & Splash Park including beach toys
- Complimentary movies in our luxury cinema including popcorn and refreshments
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and throughout the resort
- Complimentary unlimited digital downloads of international newspaper daily
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a five-star luxury hotel that does absolutely everything in superb style. From its exclusive location on the West Crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, to the truly spectacular lobby entrance, every detail inspires awe and delight.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a six-floor beachside hotel with 405 elegantly appointed guest rooms, including 26 luxurious suites, and 38 opulent Royal Residences. Each guest room and suite boasts a generous private balcony overlooking the Arabian ocean or Palm Jumeirah, state-of-the art in-room technology, oversized marble bathtubs, luxury amenities and generous sized beds.
With an infinity pool overlooking Palm Jumeirah, a wide stretch of pristine private beach, motorized and non motorized watersports and gardens in addition to a 30-seater movie theatre showcasing popular movies throughout the day, an indoor and outdoor Sinbads kids club as well as the hotel’s Avenue of Indulgence - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offers an abundance of leisure activities across the resort to entertain the whole family.
The choice of rooms and suites on offer includes:
- Deluxe King Sea View
- Deluxe King Palm View
- Deluxe Double Sea View
- Deluxe Double Palm View
- Club Double Palm View
- Club King Palm View
- Deluxe Family Room
- Grand Deluxe Family Room
- Junior Suite King
- Two Bedroom Suite King
- Imperial One Bedroom Suite King
- Imperial Two Bedroom Suite
- Grand Imperial Suite
The 38 luxurious residences are either situated around a magnificent lagoon pool or offer unspoilt views of the Palm Jumeirah beach or Dubai Marina. All residences feature an elegant living and dining room, large kitchen with modern appliances, spacious en suite bedrooms, a maid’s quarter and a secure garage.
- 19 Lagoon Residences (4 Bedrooms)
- 7 Beach Residences (5 Bedrooms)
- 10 Seafront Residences (5 Bedrooms)
Club Lounge is on ground floor at the heart of the resort, with even access to the pool and beach. No check-in/out on the 3rd floor or butler service.
Restaurants & Bars:
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray boasts a unique selection of award-winning restaurants and bars, each offering a distinct culinary concept. From the authentic experience at Lalezar, to the laid-back, beachside charm of Plaj to the vibrant Indian cuisine in Amala. The authentic selection of Lebanese dishes in Al Nafoorah is a popular spot, along with The Rib Room, while the connoisseur’s selection of teas Sultan’s Lounge is a must. An exciting nightlife ranges from the uber-chic Voda Bar to the popular Lebanese dinner-dance concept, MusicHall.
- The Rib Room : The Rib Room is now open at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. The Rib Room offers a sumptuous culinary experience in an ambiance that is perfect may it be for couples, business or friends night out.
- Al Nafoorah:Al Nafoorah features an authentic selection of Lebanese cuisine. Enjoy a wide offering of mezzeh, main courses and desserts in surroundings which echo traditional Arabic and Lebanese character.
- Amala:Amala is a refined signature restaurant embracing truly authentic Indian cuisine. Located in the right wing of the lobby this vibrant restaurant focuses on the eight traditional cooking methods in Indian cuisine and serves dishes presented with a contemporary twist.
- Lalezar:Dubai’s first Anatolian restaurant takes you on a fascinating journey back into time. Classical Turkish cuisine is captured in an ambience which recreates the spirit of the Ottoman Empire.
- Sultan’s Lounge:Sultan’s Lounge is the perfect place to meet friends, as you relax among grand Ottoman-inspired décor. Set in the impressive lobby of the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Whether you’re enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner or a nightcap, count on us for wonderful service and ambience .
With restaurants that make you feel instantly comfortable, indulge yourself in sumptuous cuisine in a relaxing and informal ambience and setting that exudes warmth and relaxation.
- Imperium:Start your day in style. Imperium, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant, features elegant crystal chandeliers, gilded columns and a terrace offering superb views of the sea.
- Ixir:Located on the ground level and connected to Talise Ottoman Spa, Ixir is the perfect venue to gather before or after a soothing hammam and spa experience.
- Plaj:Situated on the palm-fringed beach, this family friendly venue offers magnificent views of the sea. The perfect place for a light lunch with family and friends or a relaxed business meeting at sundown, this is the ultimate casual venue.
- Sultan’s Lounge:Take in the grandeur of the hotel lobby while you enjoy a connoisseur’s selection of teas and coffees. Sultan’s Lounge is the perfect place to relax or meet friends amongst elegant nineteenth century Ottoman inspired décor.
Bars & Nightlife
Whether it is a place to be seen at, a happening atmosphere, or a sophisticated social setting, take pleasure in an experience of endless possibility at various bars and nightlife venues.
- Voda Bar:Voda Bar This sophisticated bar and ultra lounge is the ultimate venue for the stylish to mingle. The exquisite sophistication is also reflected in the fine choice of cocktails and the largest, most exclusive selection of international premium beverages complemented by the sushi bar.
Talise Ottoman Spa
Winner of multiple awards including The World Travel Awards ‘UAE's Leading Spa Resort’ in 2014 three years running, ‘Best Luxury Hotel Spa’ in the Luxury Spa Awards and the 'Best Spa' category in the Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Readers’ Choice Awards 2013.
one of the largest and most luxurious in the Middle East,spans 8,000m² boasting 42 individual treatment rooms over two levels across the male, female and couples sections. An entire floor dedicated to couples boasts two private suites and a private Hammam area complete with a Jacuzzi and a traditional majlis.
Sinbad’s Kids Club
the brand new Sinbad’s Kids Club at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offers a haven of fun for your children! With facilities spanning 1,885 square metres in size, children and teens up to the age of 16 can engage in hours of fun with exciting features such as our mini water park, climbing wall, playground, interactive gaming- and iPad stations, soft play area and much more.
Pool and Beach:
Enjoy Dubai’s all year round sunshine while our Beach Butlers attend to your every need. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offers ultimate resort relaxation with its private beach and superb amenities.
- Vast outdoor infinity pool of 59 meters
- Children’s pool
- Fully trained and qualified lifeguards at beach and pool areas
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Pristine private beach
- Beach butler service
- Beach al fresco dining at Plaj
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offers two floodlit tennis courts that are located near Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences. Tennis facilities are available daily and court bookings are complimentary for hotel guests. Guests wishing to improve their game can take advantage of our professional coaching programme.
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Complimentary one hour use of courts for guests
- Professional Tennis Coach
- A selection of tennis coaching programmes
Gym and fitness facilities
The gymnasium is located within Talise Ottoman Spa. This state of the art health club is powered by Life fitness, USA. The new Life fitness Elevation Series and Cardio & Signature strength equipment has been uniquely designed to add to the grandeur of the health club.
- Develop online tracking & Embrace social networking online.
- Virtual trainers guides you to elevate the individual's exercise experience.
- Ipod / I phone compatibility, USB connectivity, workout landscape perspectives, screen zoom features
- Entertainment, education & experience on workout all provide a holistic feel.
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.