Atlantis The Palm
Dubai is a year-round holiday paradise. The sun shines every day on the warm waters of the Gulf, the magical desert and the astonishing city in between. Dubai is a perfect getaway whether you’re a couple, a group of friends or a family.
Here you can try water sports on private and public beaches, dine in exceptional restaurants, relax in oceanfront bars and shop in sophisticated international malls.
Partial views of the Arabian Sea or The Palm
Choose one of Deluxe rooms and enjoy partial views of the Arabian Sea or The Palm. You can give a preference for either a king size or two queen size beds subject to availability on check-in
Ocean Deluxe Rooms:
Amazing views of the Arabian Sea
If you enjoy the beauty of the ocean Ocean Deluxe rooms are the choice for you. You will experience breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea particularly stunning at sunset. You can give a preference for either a king size or two queen size beds subject to availability on check-in.
Palm Beach Deluxe Rooms:
Breathtaking views of The Palm and Dubai Skyline
Palm Beach Deluxe which enjoy unique views across 1.4 km pristine beach, The Palm and the Dubai Skyline amazing both during the day but also when lit up at night. You can give a preference for either a king size or two queen size beds subject to availability on check-in
Guest facilities and dining options will meet very guests needs, whether they be couple or families, with two swimming pools, KidsOnly children's club and a wonderful, relaxing spa, managed by Espa and a private beach. Appetites of every kind are equally well sated, with three restaurants, overseen by renowned French chef, Yannick Alleno,and a quiet bar for pre- or post- dinner drinks located adjacent to the hotel lobby.
Guest Room Amenities
- Unlimited complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers
- Preferential rates at Dolphin Bay
- 1 free complimentary afternoon session at Kids Club or Club Rush
- Option of king or double queen beds (subject to availability)
- Balcony in king size bedrooms and French balcony in double queen rooms
- Complimentary bathroom amenities
- Walk in shower and separate bath
- Cable / Satellite TV
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Comfortable sitting area
- 90% interconnecting rooms
- Free Wifi for all guests
Imperial Club Benefits
- Dedicated lounge check-in and check-out
- Complimentary internet access in guest room
- Complimentary use of the Steam, Sauna and Jet Pool facilities at ShuiQi Spa
- Two For One Head, Neck & Shoulder Massages per stay
- Exclusive rates for Pool, Beach & Aquaventure Cabana rentals
- Imperial Club Lounge access between 7:00am and 11:00pm daily
- Imperial Club food & beverage privileges include:
- Breakfast in the Lounge from 7:00am until 11:00am or buffet breakfast in Saffron or Kaleidoscope or in-room dining
- Afternoon Tea between 3:00pm and 5:00pm
- Complimentary Beverages and Canapés from 6:00pm until 8:00pm
- Light snacks, tea, coffee, juices and soft drinks are available all day
- Atlantis Kids Club, complimentary access from 10:00am until 6:00pm
- Club Rush, complimentary daily access for 13 years of age to 18 years
- Complimentary Transfers included
- Complimentary N'Dulge nightclub access*
- Complimentary daily local or International newspaper
Restaurants & Bar
Dining in Atlantis is really a culinary adventure. With 20 stunning restaurants and bars to select from, a magical world of culinary entertainment waits.
Bread Street Kitchen & Bar
Modern European Restaurant and Bar like No other which inspired by the changing British seasons with European influences. Serving a delectable British European menu and well known classic beverages with some more innovative & fun cocktails, The Bread Street Kitchen Dubai is the trendiest place to be seen and not to be missed is brunch on Fridays which features live 'London style busker' performances to get you in the mood for a great weekend.
Guests dine in classy style at Ossiano and experience modern gastronomic cuisine which includes Tapas and Caviar at the Bar.
Ronda Locatelli presents family style Italian cuisine from brick-oven pizzas and antipasti to delicate pastas.
Seafire Steakhouse & Bar
The award-winning steakhouse boasts exceptional cuts of meat. The walk-in wine cellar houses a collection of over 3,500 bottles and adds an extra dimension to the dining experience.
Chef Nobu Matsuhisa is well-known for contemporary, inventive cuisine that blends traditional Japanese dishes with South American ingredients.
A wonderful venue for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Rostang also features a Wine Bar with over 40 international wines by the glass, continental beers. Saffron The bold, modern setting of Saffron features the best of international and Asian-inspired cuisine.
Wonder at the chefs as they prepare delicious and traditional dishes in the open kitchen, offering all your Asian favourites from dim sum to sata, to curries and noodles.
A family style restaurant, Kaleidoscope invites guests to enjoy their favourite international dishes - including a variety of specialities from India, Italy and the Middle Easts
Enjoy a selection of culinary delights at Nasimi Beach ranging from sushi and sashimi to Asian cuisine and Mediterranean Favourites completely paired with a great choice of new world wines, contemporary cocktails and beers.
This elegant bar offers a spectacular view of the beautiful grounds of Atlantis, alongside classic cocktails, fine wines and the delightful aural backdrop of talented pianist.
Unique Middle Eastern concept is infused with an explosion of colours, Arabian influences, and classic Mezzeh, seafood and meat grills from the open charcoal oven.
A traditional Arabian coffee house, Plato’s features a connoisseur’s set of coffees, teas and Arabic pastries, plus a choice of after-dinner drinks.
The Palm’s incredibly own five star nightclub, N’DULGE transcends all expectations at the same time delivering elegance, style with vibrant breath taking events.
Atlantis, The Palm Dubai Facilities
One of the world's most sophisticated dolphin habitats in the world. Here you can select from a range of dolphin interactions suitable for all ages and swimming abilities.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Now picture yourself being surrounded by 65,000 marine animals. It's a whole new world in Dubai Aquarium
The No. 1 Water Park in Dubai, the Middle East and Europe. Experience heart-thumping slides, uphill water roller coasters, never ending rapid river adventures and up-close animal encounters.
Marine Animal Adventures
Get even closer to Marine Animals. Help us feed eels, giant groupers or even piranhas or surround yourself with sharks, fish and rays or dive into the largest open air aquarium in the Middle East