Atlantis The Palm
"Extraordinary Atlantis Experience” with over AED 3500 value added extras Included:
- Full Board Basis - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with soft drinks : Daily for all occupants; Lunch available in 3 Restaurants; The Shore, Wave house and Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay; For Dinner kindly refer to the Taste of Atlantis HB Dining guide; Inclusive of Soft Platinum HB Drinks for Lunch & Dinner
- Kids Stay & Dine for FREE whole year round : 0-3 Years Old - Infant; 13.99 Years Old - Child (whole year round); 14 and Above — Adult
- Welcome Drinks upon arrival at Platos : Once per stay for all occupants; Choice of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- AED 100 credit at Wave house Arcades : AED 100 gaming credit per child, per stay
- AED 100 per person resort credit towards ShuiQi Spa for Body/Facial treatments : Once per stay for all occupants.
- AED 100 credit per person is applicable towards ShuiQi Spa Body/Facial treatments valued at AED 500 and above (excluding retail); Guests under 16 years to be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- AED 100 per person resort credit towards any Marine Animal experiences : Once per stay for all occupants.
- AED 100 credit per person is applicable towards ALL Marine Animal experiences at Dolphin Bay, Sea Lion Point and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, no minimum spend
- Fish Tales Tour for the whole Family : Once per stay for all occupants.
- Sea Lion Meet and Greet for the whole Family : Once per stay for all occupants.
- Non-motorised water sport activities : Daily for all occupants. Activities from 09:00am to 11:00am
- Morning fitness classes/sport activities : Daily for all occupants(as per in-resort activities timetable)
COVID-19 PCR TESTS COSTS COVERED
All guests have the option to choose from ONE of the following COVID-19 related offers:
1) Claim back the cost of the COVID-19 departure PCR Test as Atlantis Resort Credit, up to the value of 1400 AED (for two people) when staying 5 nights or more, which can be spent across 30 restaurants, at our award-winning spa or on marine animal experiences!
• Upon check-in, all guests must present their original proof of purchase of their departure PCR test from any registered private clinic, medical center or private hospital.
• Free departure tests taken from the origin country does not qualify for the in-resort credit.
• Resort credit is capped at 700 AED per person, per stay, based on 5 nights stay or above.
• Resort credit is capped to a maximum of 2 adults per room per stay.
2) Avail hassle-free in-resort COVID-19 PCR Testing before departing Dubai
• Avail hassle-free on-site COVID-19 Testing at Atlantis The Palm before departing Dubai(should a guest(s) home country mandate this)
• Available on complimentary basis for ALL guests staying 5 nights and above
• COVID-19 PCR testing may be arranged via Atlantis The Palm’s in-resort Medical Clinic
About Atlantis The Palm
Atlantis, The Palm is a 1,548 room ocean-themed destination resort that will take you a world away from your everyday. Spectacularly situated on the crescent of Dubai's iconic Palm Island, the majestic resort is home to mesmerising experiences that will give you a holiday of a lifetime.
Thrill-seekers can enjoy record-breaking rides at Aquaventure Waterpark. Take the Leap of Faith and slide through a shark-filled lagoon or enjoy over 2 kilometres of river rapids with the Lazy River. Children can play at Splashers Island with a variety of water slides and games designed just for kids.
Those looking to discover the spectacular array of marine animals can wander through The Lost Chambers Aquarium and witness the myth of Atlantis brought to life through a maze of underground tunnels offering underwater views of 65,000 marine animals. Those looking to make new friends can do so at one of the most sophisticated marine mammal habitats on the planet, interacting with charming Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Bay or furry South African fur seals at Sea Lion Point. Guests staying in Atlantis, The Palm benefit from unlimited complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium and enjoy exclusive rates at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point during their stay.
For food lovers, Atlantis, The Palm is an extraordinary culinary destination, with award-winning restaurants and celebrity chef experiences from Gordon Ramsay, Nobu Matsuhisa and Giorgio Locatelli. Kids and teens can take a break from their parents with Atlantis Kids Club for children ages 4 to 12 and The Zone for teens ages 13 to 17. Mum and dad unwind from the daily grind in one of the 27 treatment rooms at ShuiQi Spa & Fitness. For those looking to bring a piece of Atlantis, The Palm home, the Shopping Avenues takes care of all your shopping needs - from some of the world's finest luxury boutiques to stores that cater for all the family holiday essentials.
Experience world-record breaking water slides at Aquaventure Waterpark, the No. 1 waterpark in Europe and the Middle East. Encompassing 17 beachfront hectares along the apex of The Palm's crescent, and two enormous towers packed with rides, Aquaventure Waterpark is the ultimate destination for thrill-seekers. The Tower of Neptune reaches 30 metres into the sky and features seven heart-pumping water slides including The Leap of Faith with its daring 27.5 metre near-vertical drop. This is one of the tallest, fastest free fall slides in the Middle East, dropping over 9 storeys in mere seconds.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
The legend of Atlantis truly comes alive amidst the intriguing passageways and tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium. With over 20 marine exhibits to explore, containing over 65,000 marine animals including piranhas, giant arapaimas, jellyfish and more, Atlantis is home to one of the largest marine habitats in the Middle East. Guests can also enjoy guided tours, an interactive Aquatheatre show and marine life touch tank. The Ambassador Lagoon provides a window into the ruins of the ancient city of Atlantis, mesmerizing guests as a stunning display of fish, stingrays and agile sharks gracefully glide through the relics of this long-lost civilization.
Since the opening of Dolphin Bay at Atlantis, The Palm, resort guests and day visitors alike have been delighted to interact with the family of IndoPacific Bottlenose dolphins that call Atlantis home. As the largest coastal dolphin habitat in the world, Dolphin Bay is a 4.5-hectare environment with large crystal-clear lagoons complete with sandy beaches and a tropical setting, offering the perfect location for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. The unique experiences range from a quick encounter in shallow water to swimming or scuba diving alongside dolphins and behind the scenes tours. Each dolphin encounter begins with an informative introduction to dolphin training, physiology, and the importance of marine life conservation.
Sea Lion Point
Come and meet playful, social and utterly charming Sea Lions at Sea Lion Point. Under the supervision of marine mammal specialists, guests are invited to wade into waist-deep water to experience whiskery kisses, cuddles and one-on-one time, whilst learning what makes these marine mammals so unique. Because the interaction takes place in shallow water, non-swimmers are also welcome to participate. For guests that prefer to stay dry, we also offer Sea Lion Photo Fun allowing guests to enjoy a sea lion hug or kiss on dry land.
The newly opened Wavehouse is set to shake up the definition of dining, entertainment and nightlife. From a four-lane bowling alley, to a state-of-the-art wave machine and more, there will be something for everyone at Wavehouse. A restaurant and bar will provide a mouthwatering selection of lunch, dinner and snacks to suit every taste. Those looking to spend a chilled-out afternoon in the sun can make the most out of the terraces overlooking the ultra-modern Wave Rider machine. As the sun goes down, kick-back for an evening of eats, beats and entertainment with live bands, DJs and a host of special events throughout the week.
Atlantis Kids Club
Atlantis Kids Club for children ages 4 to 12 offers a daily supervised activity program with a focus on adventure, fun and exploration through group play. Be a pirate, an animator or even a mad scientist! With morning, afternoon and evening sessions, Atlantis Kids Club offers recreational experiences tailored to age, interest and energy level.
If teens are looking for the freedom to be themselves, they can enter The Zone, the ultimate teen-only hangout, where they can chill, dance, connect and make new friends from the around the world. Teens can choose from a variety of cool games such as a pinball machine and foosball tables, to one of the many gaming consoles available.
ShuiQi Spa & Fitness
Discover a tranquil place of serenity, opulence and pure indulgence with a selection of bespoke treatments and rituals carefully crafted by hotel exclusive partners and world-renowned brands. With separate his and hers areas and sessions, every guest can find an ideal and personalised treatment or therapy. Walk in the earth-hued natural stone steps along steaming water pathways to one of the 27 treatment rooms or find romance in one of the two couple suites.