Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
Madinat Jumeirah Video
Your stay at the Madinat Jumeirah Includes:
- Complimentary daily access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Complimentary breakfast in selected buffet restaurants
- Complimentary daily Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Complimentary Half Board Dine Around can be avail across 60 Restaurants
- Complimentary access to the private 2km beach with views of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Complimentary daily access to Sinbad’s kids club
- Complimentary daily access to Kids club (Jumeirah Al Naseem)
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates
- Two Children up to 15.99 years old can share the suite room with up to two adults on existing bedding
Premium Leisure club Lounge Services & Facilities (Family-oriented-Concept):
- personalised check in/out in the comfort of the Premium Leisure Lounge
- Luxurious in-room amenities/ Tea and Coffee facilities in the room
- Full Breakfast in Premium Leisure Lounge or all-day dining restaurants
- All day Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks are served at the Premium Leisure Lounge
- Afternoon tea in the Premium Leisure Lounge from 15:00 to 17:00 daily
- Happy hours in the Premium Leisure Lounge served with pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 18:00 to 20:00 daily
- Complimentary WiFi internet
- Selection of international newspapers and magazines and mobile newspaper app
- Computer games, soft toys, children's books & games in Separate play area of the lounge
Madinat Jumeirah is a unique city of contrasts, where traditional elegance meets modern luxury. Abras meander through this Arabian resort across 3 km of waterways, a 2 km private stretch of unspoiled beach offers uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views, and over 40 world-class restaurants, bars and nightlife venues offer excitement for every palate. The leisure facilities are unrivalled, with 75 boutique shops at the souk, the award-winning Talise Spa and Talise Fitness, Sinbad’s Kids Club, as well as the adjacent Wild Wadi Waterpark - all this and more combine to make Madinat Jumeirah one of the most fascinating resorts in the world. Experience the historic beauty and new luxury across two grand boutique hotels, 29 summerhouses and seven royal villas built as a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage.
Jumeirah Mina A'Salam | A grand boutique hotel built in exquisite style, this hideaway on the shores of the Arabian Gulf echoes warm, traditional charm with a modern twist. The 292 luxurious guest rooms provide a world of comfort, with private balconies offering views of the hotel or the Arabian Gulf. All rooms feature separate walk-in rain showers, dressing areas for added privacy, generous lounge areas, floor-to-ceiling windows as well as complimentary Internet access.
Arabian Deluxe (Twin & King)
Arabian Deluxe room (84 rooms with 50 sq.m.) offers an elegant ambiance to lift your mood and senses. A delightful mix of antique furnishing, bright perspectives and dark wood finishes
Ocean Deluxe (Twin & King)
Ocean Deluxe room (148 rooms with 50 sq.m.) offers an elegant ambiance to lift your mood and senses. A delightful mix of antique furnishing, bright perspectives and dark wood finishes
Club Executive Arabian Deluxe (Twin & King)
Executive Arabian rooms (23 rooms with 50 sq.m.) are comfortable choice for the demanding business traveler
Club Executive Ocean Deluxe (Twin & King)
Executive Ocean rooms (25 rooms with 50 sq.m.) are comfortable choice for the demanding business traveler with an appreciation for the ocean
04 rooms with 115 sq.m. Idyllic setting to enjoy the treasures of Arabia. Gulf views from private balcony which frame the suite's tastefully decorated, sumptuous interiors.
Arabian Gulf Suite
06 rooms with 122 sq.m. Arabian Gulf Suite takes you on an opulent journey in Middle Eastern style
02 rooms with 268 sq.m. The epitome of Arabesque and antique styling with lavish artwork and ornate details. Entry to the Club Lounge and all its benefits is naturally complimentary.
American style meatery and bar for true steak lovers.
A lavish terrace overlooking serene waterways and traditional culinary flavours, culminate in a quintessential Thai experience.
Serves the finest seafood dishes, washed down with a breeze and serene views of the gulf ’s azure waters.
An incomparable Italian restaurant of impeccable character, the venue embodies classic sophistication with the warmth of good and refined taste.
Modern Chinese cuisine is expressed in beautifully prepared dishes that blend Western tastes with a Far Eastern ambience.
A lively atmosphere enhanced by entertainment, this restaurant serves Spanish tapas and favourites in a family style environment.
The heritage styled Al Muna is an international restaurant with regional overtones and an idyllic outdoor seating area.
A’ Rukn - The Courtyard
A street café with an Arabic twist and the perfect place to simply watch souk life pass by while enjoying shisha.
Al Samar Cake Boutique
Indulge in luscious delicacies from this quaint pastry shop which offers a delectable array of cakes, pastries, cup cakes, cookies and Arabic sweets.
Sumptuous all-day dining of international and regional appeal is presented in a spaciously styled environment with captivating sea views.
Situated in the heart of Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Honyaki serves delicious sushi and sashimi in a fresh and contemporary setting.
Khaymat Al Bahar
A reflection of bedouin structure, Khaymat Al Bahar serves refreshments, light lunches and other delicacies as well as an Arabic à la carte menu at night.
Madinat Jumeirah is located on the beautiful Jumeirah Beach and enjoys clean sands and warm Arabian waters. The resort offers a very wide range of leisure facilities for your enjoyment including;
- A 2 km private beach with uninterrupted views of the sea and Burj Al Arab
- Winding waterways with 40 abras for an enchanting tour of the resort
- The award-winning Talise Spa with 26 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
- Over 40 world-class restaurants, cafés and nightlife venues, each in a unique setting
- Sinbad’s Kids Club with a daily entertainment and activities
- schedule, dedicated play areas and pool
- Complimentary and unlimited access to the adjacent Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 thrilling rides
- Traditional souk with over 75 specially selected boutiques and shops
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and watersports activities
- State-of-the-art Talise Fitness with a rock climbing wall, tennis courts, and the region’s first high altitude suite
- An exciting entertainment schedule at Madinat Theatre
- Two turtle rehabilitation ponds for rescued sea turtles with a daily feeding schedule and annual release back into their natural habitat