Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort
Unlimited soft and house beverages from 12 pm - 8 pm in Barasti Garden area
Kids are allowed in Barasti Garden area together with their parents
Guests are invited to use the garden and wonder around Barasti as they see fit - however drinks only served from the garden area
Available for Westin Dubai and Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina guests only
January 06, 201 9 – April 30 , 2019 and October 01, 2019 - January 09, 2020: AED 300 (3rd adult supplement AED 150 per day) May 01, 2019 - September 30, 2019: A ED 250 (3rd adult supplement AED 125 per day)
- 18 F&B Outlets (dine around HB and FB)
- 6 pools (lap pool, lazy river, infinity pool, Barasti party pool and 2 shaded pools for kids)
- 500 m private sand beach
- Complimentary kids club (1800 m2)
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Outlet Village
- 3 complimentary tennis courts
- Heavenly Spa by Westin
- 2 complimentary fitness centres
- Watersport center
- Famous beach beer garden – Barasti
A stylish beachfront property on the Jumeirah coast in Dubai, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is a luxurious resort with a host of indulgent amenities for a relaxed and memorable stay. Boasting a sleek new design following a recent refurbishment, the décor is stylish and contemporary while still remaining casual. The accommodation is chic and comfortable, so you and your family can settle in straight away and begin your stress-free escape in Dubai.
The resort caters to a wide range of tastes with a selection of restaurants and bars, serving flavorsome dishes to whet your appetite. This is the perfect place to indulge and unwind in style, from taking a dip in one of the five swimming pools to hitting the Jacuzzi after a relaxing massage at the spa. The facilities for children are great, so you can rest assured that the whole family will have a great time here for a family holiday to remember. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi are entitled to use facilities of sister property The Westin mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina.
Deluxe Land View (36 M2)
Deluxe Land View Rooms consist of either a king size bed or one queen size bed and a single bed. All rooms are without a balcony.
Deluxe Sea View (34 M2)
Deluxe Sea View Rooms consist of a king size or one queen size bed and a single bed. Rooms with balconies are subject to availability.
Complimentary Deluxe Room Privileges
- Internet access
- Recreation Facilities
- Penguin Kids Club
Club Land View (36 M2)
Club Land View Rooms consist of either a king size bed or one queen size bed and a single bed with no balcony with bathtub and walk in shower. All rooms are without a balcony.
Club Sea View (34 M2)
Club Sea View Rooms consist of a king size or one queen size bed and a single bed, each room has a private balcony
Club Superior Rooms are 47 sqm and consist of a king size bed with separate walk in shower and bath tub, each room offers a private balcony.
Measuring 107m2. The Suite features a separate living room, two bathrooms, high-floors with views on the Gulf and The Palm and complimentary access to Le Meridien Club Lounge and a range of VIP amenities.
The 251m2 Presidential Suite offers an inviting sanctuary, featuring a large bedroom with a separate lounge and superb panoramic views of Jumeirah beach and the Arabian Gulf from a large private rooftop terrace, as well as complimentary access to Le Meridien Club Lounge and a range of VIP amenities
Latest Recipe entices curious, informed diners with expressive contemporary dishes from around the world.
Barasti Beach Bar and Restaurant is an award winning vibrant beach venue full of excitement. With great music, a delectable menu and delicious cocktails - it's no wonder Barasti has become an icon of the Dubai social scene.
Horizon for those endless days soaking up the sun at the poolside or cooling off at the swim-up bar. Horizon offers casual snacks, leisurely cocktails, and the most idyllic sundowners in town.
Latitude 25 Bar
Latitude located in the hotel lobby, which provides a place to meet over an exquisite Illy coffee. The lounge features a select beverage list plus tasty snacks, offered throughout the day until late night.
- Mina Club Gym
- Heavenly Spa with Sauna, steam rooms and spa treatment rooms
- 700 meter private beach (sand)
- 6 swimming pools including two kids pool
- Water sports facilities at a charge for motorized and non-motorized
- 3 Tennis Courts, Volleyball courts and Table tennis
- Complimentary return shuttle bus service to selected malls
Kids Club – The Family Club
- To ensure that both parents and children enjoy their holiday, the children's complimentary "Family Club" is available 7 days a week for children ages 4-12 years old.
- It provides various games and activities, special menus and daily beach games. There is always something to occupy the children whilst parents relax.
Babysitting services are available at a charge for children from the age of 1.
Food and Beverage Outlets (all dine around)
- Bussola – Italian Fine dining (Westin)
- Bussola – Italian Pizzeria (Westin)
- SUI MUI – Asian experience (Westin)
- BABA – Turkish Steakhouse (Westin)
- El Sur – Modern Tapas Bar (Westin)
- Oeno Bar – Wine Bar (Westin)
- North & South Pool Bars (Westin)
- Mina Kitchen – International Cuisine (Westin)
- Latest Recipe – International Cuisine (Le Meridien)
- Horizon – Pool Bar (Le Meridien)
- Barasti – Beach bar and restaurant (Le Meridien)
- Latitude – Café Bar (Le Meridien)
- Bounty Beets – Healthy Gluten Free Kitchen (Le Meridien)
- Fish- Turkish Seafood Grill (Le Meridien)
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.