Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Your stay at the Jumeirah Beach hotel Includes:
- Complimentary unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™
- Complimentary breakfast in selected buffet restaurants
- Complimentary daily Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Complimentary Half Board Dine Around
- Complimentary daily access to Sinbad’s kids club
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates
- Complimentary direct access to all International newspapers on guest’s own IPAD
Premium Leisure club Lounge Services & Facilities (Family-oriented-Concept):
- Personalised check in/out in the comfort of the Premium Leisure Lounge
- Luxurious in-room amenities/ Tea and Coffee facilities in the room
- Full Breakfast in Premium Leisure Lounge or all-day dining restaurants
- All day Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks are served at the Premium Leisure Lounge
- Afternoon tea in the Premium Leisure Lounge from 15:00 to 17:00 daily
- Happy hours in the Premium Leisure Lounge served with pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 18:00 to 20:00 daily
- Complimentary WiFi internet
- Selection of international newspapers and magazines and mobile newspaper app
- Computer games, soft toys, children's books & games in Separate play area of the lounge
Featuring 598 guest rooms and suites, plus 19 exquisite villas, Jumeirah Beach Hotel provides serene and intimate accommodation. An ingenious design ensures every one of the luxury rooms and suites enjoys an unhindered view of the ocean through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Each of the rooms within Jumeirah Beach Hotel feature inviting amenities and luxuries to create delightful experiences. Beginning at 50 square metres, the different categories of rooms offer generous space, large seating areas and walk-in showers in addition to every imaginable comfort for the discerning traveller. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows which offer direct views of the Arabian Ocean and Burj Al Arab, as well as unique seating areas inside the room, from where the guest can enjoy the spectacular view. Choose to stay in Twin Rooms or request.
All suites at Jumeirah Beach Hotel feature private sun terraces with uninterrupted views of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai’s impressive skyline or the magnificent Burj Al Arab. Ranging from 105 to 216 square metres, they feature inviting décor and colourful beach-inspired design, coupled with a host of premium amenities.
Premium Leisure Club
Guests with children staying in one of our Premium Leisure Club rooms and suites are entitled to complimentary use of the Premium Leisure Club. This is a family oriented concept built over two floors and features a dedicated reception, children’s computer room, internet room and spacious outdoor seating.
Club Executive Lounge
The exclusive Club Executive Lounge is where adults have access to a range of upgraded amenities and benefits to enhance their stay. The lounge provides complimentary meals and drinks service, as well as a private check-in and check-out.
Dine on the deck overlooking the expanse of the awe-inspiring Arabian Gulf; Beachcombers specialises in serving pan-Asian cuisine with exceptional flair located just beyond the hotel building and complemented by the stunning view of Burj Al Arab.
Executive Pool Bar
Located outside the hotel building, the Executive Pool Bar offers a selection of freshly prepared food and beverages exclusively for the use of hotel guests staying in Club Executive, Premium Leisure Club and Beit Al Bahar.
With an electric mix of live cooking stations, Latitude, on the ground floor of the hotel offers an exciting dining experience from entrée through to dessert.
This marina beachfront venue offers a casual menu including pizza and pasta, enhanced by views of the ocean.
Located in the lobby area of the hotel, Palm Court offers an exquisite selection of tea and coffee in surroundings that exude vibrancy and invite leisurely relaxation.
This ideal alternative dining option located at Talise, Waterfront presents a wholesome menu.
Set against a background of Lebanese traditional influences, dance performance, Arabian music and luxurious fabrics, Al Khayal offers the ultimate Middle Eastern culinary and cultural experience.
Situated on the first floor of the hotel and offering both indoor and outdoor seating, this venue provides timeless and sophisticated Italian cuisine as well as amazing views.
Boasting unique German-inspired settings on the first floor, this is one of the oldest restaurants in Dubai, offering traditional cuisine prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients.
Dhow and Anchor
Found on the ground floor of the hotel, this is one of the few places in the city where guests can enjoy classic English dishes in the company of friends or colleagues inter-connecting rooms.
Sinbad’s Kids Club
Children can explore a range of fun and fully supervised activities at an exclusive club designed just for them. From face painting for the younger ones to a wealth of sports for older kids there really is something for everyone at Sinbad’s Kids Club.
Located at Talise is the perfect place for teens to socialise, get fit, play competitive video games, participate in fun outdoor activities, or chill out with music. If you are between the ages of 11 and 17 years then you must check out The Hub, it is the coolest place to be seen.
The Pavilion Dive Centre
Whether you are a seasoned diver or an absolute beginner, The Pavilion Dive Centre at Jumeirah Beach Hotel has everything you need to make the very most of your underwater adventure. Experienced divers can join us on our dive boats departing from the hotel’s marina to explore fascinating dive sites off the coast of Dubai in the Arabian Gulf, while novices can sign up for full-fledged courses as well.
Wild Wadi Waterpark
Situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab directly adjacent to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi Waterpark is the ultimate family fun destination offering pure aquatic pleasure.
Health & Spa
Regular exercise is a part of staying healthy. But the need of the hour is not working out for few hours a week; the key is to find the right fitness regime for you.
Concealed within Talise, away from the stresses of the city lays an inner sanctuary of modern bliss. Comprising of two relaxing massage rooms, sauna rooms, three hot tubs, Jacuzzi, a steam room and plunge pool, Talise Spa offers a menu of indulgent delights.
- Complimentary daily access to Wild Wadi Waterpark (Wild Wadi will be closed for Annual Maintenance from 12th January - 10th February 2016)
- Complimentary shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates
- Complimentary WiFi access in the room and around the resort.
- Complimentary access to Sinbad’s kids club and The Hub
- Complimentary direct access to all international newspapers on guest's own IPAD
- Complimentary 1-2 hours Discover Scuba Diving session in the pool.
- Satellite TV
- Floor to ceiling windows with spectacular ocean view
- 24-hour complimentary WIFI Internet in the rooms and the resort
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Large en suite bathrooms with separate rain showers
- Complimentary wired/wireless internet access
- Option for breakfast at Latitude or Beachcombers
- Balcony/terrace overlooking Wild Wadi Waterpark or the beach