Jumeirah Al Naseem
Your stay at the Madinat Jumeirah Includes:
- Complimentary unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ (Tuesday until Sunday from 10 am until 6 pm and Mondays will be closed).
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary daily Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Complimentary Half Board Dine Around
- Complimentary access to the private 2km beach with views of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Complimentary daily access to kids’ clubs (KiDS at Al Naseem for Jumeirah Al Naseem)
- Kids Go Free – two children up to 11.99 years old can share a room, club, suite or villa with up to two adults on existing bedding
- Kids Go Free – two children up to 15.99 years old can share a room, club, suite or villa with up to two adults on existing bedding from 01 May-30 September 2021."
Premium Leisure club Lounge Services & Facilities (Family-oriented-Concept):
- personalised check in/out in the comfort of the Premium Leisure Lounge
- Luxurious in-room amenities/ Tea and Coffee facilities in the room
- Full Breakfast in Premium Leisure Lounge or all-day dining restaurants
- All day Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks are served at the Premium Leisure Lounge
- Afternoon tea in the Premium Leisure Lounge from 15:00 to 17:00 daily
- Happy hours in the Premium Leisure Lounge served with pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 18:00 to 20:00 daily
- Complimentary WiFi internet
- Selection of international newspapers and magazines and mobile newspaper app
- Computer games, soft toys, children's books & games in Separate play area of the lounge
Jumeirah Al Naseem is writing the next chapter for Madinat Jumeirah. The youngest member of the successful Arabian Resort’s family of hotels has been crafted amongst the inland waterways, bustling souk, award wining conference centre and indulgent spa. Overlooking Burj Al Arab Jumeirah and sitting proudly on Dubai’s longest stretch of private beach.
Jumeirah Al Naseem delivers the perfect blend of heritage and vision. The interior design is inspired by sand dunes, blue skies and Dubai’s heritage of pearl diving and Bedouin traditions. The guest rooms are spacious and designed to adapt to your needs; open plan and accented with Arabian touches delivering a strong sense of place. The hotel’s lush gardens edge the sandy beach, providing pockets of privacy and peacefulness.
Guests can visit the turtle sanctuary, relax in one of the swimming pools, including an adults only pool and venture to Wild Wadi WaterparkTM. 9 Restaurants and bars, a beach club and the eclectic offerings from sister Jumeirah hotels are only a stroll away.
Jumeirah Al Naseem is firmly anchored on the Arabian coast whilst charting new waters in the Dubai luxury hospitality scene. Ideal for adventurous spirits that don’t want to compromise on authenticity or luxury.
Anchored on a stunning endless stretch of coast sits Jumeirah Al Naseem, bringing a new wave of energy, exuberance and excitement to Madinat Jumeirah. A breath of fresh air in today’s dynamic Dubai, opening before end of the year.
The 387 rooms and 43 suites are spacious and open plan, accented with Arabian touches delivering a strong sense of place. From the balconies and extended terraces, there are spectacular views of the sea, the resort's landscaped gardens and swimming pools and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
Resort Deluxe room offers a soothing ambiance in a relaxed and contemporary setting. The guest rooms are spacious and designed to adapt to your needs; Resort Deluxe rooms have beautiful resort views to gardens and swimming pools.
Generous in space with extended terraces that become outdoor living areas, luxuriously comfortable furnishings and beautiful resort views to gardens and swimming pools.
Ocean Deluxe rooms have a stunning sea views to dream about. The Ocean Deluxe guest rooms offer a soothing ambiance in a relaxed and contemporary setting, they are spacious and designed to adapt to your needs.
Ocean Club Superior
Generous in space with extended terraces that become outdoor living areas, luxuriously comfortable furnishings and beautiful sea views.
These perfectly designed guest rooms are generous in space and ideal for family stays. master bedroom with spacious ensuite bathroom, extended terraces that become outdoor living areas, luxuriously comfortable furnishings and spectacular views to the resort/ocean.
Generous in space with extended terraces that become outdoor living areas, luxuriously comfortable furnishings and beautiful sea views. Generous Club benefits and access to Beach Club are available in this room category.
The Presidential Suites benefit from a unique location within the resort, closest to the beach and feature two spacious guest bedrooms, two sumptuous bathrooms, indoor and outdoor living spaces that blend the interior with the exterior.
A spectacular Royal Suite located in the centre of the Resort with spectacular panoramic views across to Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the open sea and the skyline of Palm Jumeirah
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in the room
- Widescreen Interactive HD LCD TV, DVD player
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room security safe
- Ironing facilities
- Baby cots available
Jumeirah al Naseem will feature 10 restaurants and bars under the common theme of The Arabian Explorer. From an authentic Moroccan Café near the lobby to tempting and healthy options poolside, a seafood experience on the beach to a spice route theme in the Beach Club’s intimate restaurant, to mention just a few.
- Sinbad Kids’ Club
- Talise fitness
- Talise fitness trainers
- Talise spa
- Madinat Theatre
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah offering boutique fashion, jewellery, antiques, perfumes
- Madinat private beach
- Talise swimming school
- Access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Beach Club
- 10 restaurants and bars plus access to the sister hotels in Madinat Jumeirah