Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf
Madinat Jumeirah Video
Your stay at the Madinat Jumeirah Includes:
- Complimentary daily access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Complimentary breakfast in selected buffet restaurants
- Complimentary daily Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Complimentary Half Board Dine Around can be avail across 60 Restaurants
- Complimentary access to the private 2km beach with views of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Complimentary daily access to Sinbad’s kids club
- Complimentary daily access to Kids club (Jumeirah Al Naseem)
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates
- Two Children up to 15.99 years old can share the suite room with up to two adults on existing bedding
Madinat Jumeirah is a unique city of contrasts, where traditional elegance meets modern luxury. Abras meander through this Arabian resort across 3 km of waterways, a 2 km private stretch of unspoiled beach offers uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views, and over 40 world-class restaurants, bars and nightlife venues offer excitement for every palate. The leisure facilities are unrivalled, with 75 boutique shops at the souk, the award-winning Talise Spa and Talise Fitness, Sinbad’s Kids Club, as well as the adjacent Wild Wadi Waterpark - all this and more combine to make Madinat Jumeirah one of the most fascinating resorts in the world. Experience the historic beauty and new luxury across two grand boutique hotels, 29 summerhouses and seven royal villas built as a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage.
The intimate summerhouses of Dar Al Masyaf offer unique spaces featuring lush gardens, Arabian-styled architecture and 24-hour butler service.
Arabian Summer Houses (Twin & King)
144 rooms with 60 sq.m. Arabian Summer House rooms is positioned to offer you a sumptuous lush landscape and waterways view. In a delightfully serene setting with own private beach access and experience every delicate touch of Arabian splendor.
Arabian Summer House Arabian Suite
18 Suites with 130 sq.m. Harmoniously designed and offers the opulence and refinement of distinct Middle Eastern style
Gulf Summer House Arabian Deluxe (Twin & King)
62 rooms with 60 sq.m. Gulf Summer House Arabian Deluxe room promises you an authentic Arabian design ambiance and situated precious moments closer to the private beach
Gulf Summer House Ocean Deluxe (Twin & King)
48 rooms with 60 sq.m. Gulf Summer House Ocean Deluxe room promises you an authentic Arabian design ambiance, complemented with ocean view
Gulf Summer House Arabian Suites
(3 suites with 130 sq.m) - Sumptuous and serene experience, draped in cool blue hues and white linens to mirror the surrounding sky views.
Gulf Summer House Ocean Suites
(8 suites with 120 sq.m) - Breathtaking experience, decorated in authentic Arabian style and offering uninterrupted Ocean panoramas
Dar Al Masyaf and Malakiya Villas:
With an intimate arrival majlis, private pool and personalised butler service, the Malakiya Villas offer lavish spaces in tranquil surroundings. Intricate Arabian details characterise these delightful spaces, marking them as the true hidden gems of the city
- Two Bedroom Villa(2) 275sqm
- Three Bedroom Villa (4) 370sqm - 531sqm
- Royal Villa (1) 644sqm
Premium Leisure Club
The Premium Leisure Club is a familyoriented concept with an exclusive check-in and reception, a lounge area and spacious outdoor seating for the sole use of Premium Leisure Club guests. It offers a dedicated area for children, with entertainment facilities like a purpose-built playroom. The Club provides personalised service through its specially trained team.
Club Executive Lounge
The exclusive Club Executive Lounge is where guests have access to a range of upgraded amenities and benefits to enhance their stay. The Lounge provides complimentary meals and beverages throughout the day, as well as a private check-in and check-out. For the business traveller, the Club Executive Lounge at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam offers features such as meeting rooms and secretarial services, designed to make their visit even more productive and memorable.
American style meatery and bar for true steak lovers.
A lavish terrace overlooking serene waterways and traditional culinary flavours, culminate in a quintessential Thai experience.
Serves the finest seafood dishes, washed down with a breeze and serene views of the gulf ’s azure waters.
An incomparable Italian restaurant of impeccable character, the venue embodies classic sophistication with the warmth of good and refined taste.
Modern Chinese cuisine is expressed in beautifully prepared dishes that blend Western tastes with a Far Eastern ambience.
A lively atmosphere enhanced by entertainment, this restaurant serves Spanish tapas and favourites in a family style environment.
The heritage styled Al Muna is an international restaurant with regional overtones and an idyllic outdoor seating area.
A’ Rukn - The Courtyard
A street café with an Arabic twist and the perfect place to simply watch souk life pass by while enjoying shisha.
Al Samar Cake Boutique
Indulge in luscious delicacies from this quaint pastry shop which offers a delectable array of cakes, pastries, cup cakes, cookies and Arabic sweets.
Sumptuous all-day dining of international and regional appeal is presented in a spaciously styled environment with captivating sea views.
Situated in the heart of Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Honyaki serves delicious sushi and sashimi in a fresh and contemporary setting.
Khaymat Al Bahar
A reflection of bedouin structure, Khaymat Al Bahar serves refreshments, light lunches and other delicacies as well as an Arabic à la carte menu at night.
BARS AND NIGHTLIFE
Al Fayrooz Lounge
This elevated lobby lounge, which looks out on to waterways and gardens, serves drinks as well as light snacks.
Al Samar Lounge
This lounge features mocktails and traditional high teas in the afternoon with shisha and live entertainment in the evening.
Translated as ‘views of the sea’, Bahri Bar serves delicious Arabian mezzeh and a wide range of classic cocktails.
Industrial elegance meets warehouse urbanity in a unique and stylish bar, serving a great selection of bar snacks and Dubai’s coolest hop-based beverages on tap.
Featuring exquisite bruschettas, anti-pasti and delectable cocktails with an Italian twist, this is the ideal spot to absorb panoramic views from Madinat Jumeirah’s rooftop.
Madinat Jumeirah is located on the beautiful Jumeirah Beach and enjoys clean sands and warm Arabian waters. The resort offers a very wide range of leisure facilities for your enjoyment including;
- A 2 km private beach with uninterrupted views of the sea and Burj Al Arab
- Winding waterways with 40 abras for an enchanting tour of the resort
- The award-winning Talise Spa with 26 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
- Over 40 world-class restaurants, cafés and nightlife venues, each in a unique setting
- Sinbad’s Kids Club with a daily entertainment and activities
- schedule, dedicated play areas and pool
- Complimentary and unlimited access to the adjacent Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 thrilling rides
- Traditional souk with over 75 specially selected boutiques and shops
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and watersports activities
- State-of-the-art Talise Fitness with a rock climbing wall, tennis courts, and the region’s first high altitude suite
- An exciting entertainment schedule at Madinat Theatre
- Two turtle rehabilitation ponds for rescued sea turtles with a daily feeding schedule and annual release back into their natural habitat