Jumeirah Al Qasr
Madinat Jumeirah Video
Your stay at the Madinat Jumeirah Includes:
- Complimentary daily access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Complimentary breakfast in selected buffet restaurants
- Complimentary daily Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Complimentary Half Board Dine Around can be avail across 60 Restaurants
- Complimentary access to the private 2km beach with views of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Complimentary daily access to Sinbad’s kids club
- Complimentary daily access to Kids club (Jumeirah Al Naseem)
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates
- Two Children up to 15.99 years old can share the suite room with up to two adults on existing bedding
Elevated as if to emphasise its splendour, Al Qasr is the 'palace' at the heart of Madinat Jumeirah, The Arabian Resort - Dubai. Approached via a ceremonial causeway, this majestic mansion style hotel comprises 292 exquisite guest rooms and suites and rises up to form the jewel in the crown of the world's most sublime Resort.
- Located just approximately 25 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- Close to all leisure and commercial attractions
- Situated adjacent to Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park and Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- A complimentary hotel bus service is available to guests
- Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and The Palm Jumeirah are approximately five minute drive from the Hotel.
- Approximately 6.5 hours from London and 14.5 hours from Sydney
- Approximately Ten minutes car journey to nearest shopping malls
Al Qasr - Arabic for ‘The Palace’ - is the focal point of Madinat Jumeirah, built in the style of an exquisite royal summer residence. As befits the status of the hotel, it is elevated above the rest of the resort, thus setting the scene for luxurious experiences. Rooms feature private balconies with views of the resort, separate dressing areas, complimentary Internet access, luxurious bathrooms with a large bath, walk-in rain showers and lounge seating areas.
Surrounded by water, Al Qasr forms a virtual island looking down upon a multitude of fascinating aspects: ancient windtowers, pools, meandering waterways and the superb two kilometre wide beach.
- Arabian Deluxe (174) 55 sqm
- Ocean Deluxe (58) 55 sqm
- Club Executive Arabian (8) 55 sqm
- Club Executive Ocean (20) 55 sqm
- Junior Arabian Suite(14) 80 sqm
- Junior Ocean Suite (3) 80 sqm
- Superior Ocean Suite (2) 106 sqm
- Arabian Suite (6) 105 sqm
- Ocean Suite (6) 105 sqm
- Presidential Suite (2) 180 sqm
- Royal Suite(1) 550 sqm
In Room facilities:
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Fax machine, scanner, photocopier
- Minibar, alarm clock radio
- Television with wide choice of satellite channels
- Data port
- Private fax/printer/copier
- Smoking & non smoking rooms subject to availability
- Wide choice of satellite channels
- Access to Wild Wadi Water Park at a concessionary rate
- Sinbad's Kids Club & Adventure Playground
- Safe, hairdryer, minibar and baby cots available
- Television and radio
- Disabled guest rooms available
- Luxurious bath amenities for both ladies and men
Restaurants & Bars:
- Three world-class restaurants - with enchanting terraces for al fresco dining
- Two stylish bars - and lounges overlooking the waterways and beautiful beach
- 45 resort - wide restaurants, cafes and bars offering an eclectic array of international cuisine
- Al Hambra - Spanish Tapas Bar and Restaurant
- The Hide - American style meatery and bar for true steak lovers.
- Arboretum - International all day dining
- Al Fayrooz Lounge - A beautifully elevated lobby lounge
- Koubba - Stylish rooftop bar
- Khaymat Al Bahar - All day dining with an Arabian twist
- Pierchic - Fine dining seafood
- Paithai - Traditional Thai on the waterfront
- Magnolia - Healthy, nutritionally balanced vegetarian cuisine
Sports & Leisure:
- A 2 km private beach with uninterrupted views of the sea and Burj Al Arab
- Winding waterways with 40 abras for an enchanting tour of the resort
- The award-winning Talise Spa with 26 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
- Over 40 world-class restaurants, cafés and nightlife venues, each in a unique setting
- Sinbad’s Kids Club with a daily entertainment and activities
- schedule, dedicated play areas and pool
- Complimentary and unlimited access to the adjacent Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 thrilling rides
- Traditional souk with over 75 specially selected boutiques and shops
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and watersports activities
- State-of-the-art Talise Fitness with a rock climbing wall, tennis courts, and the region’s first high altitude suite
- An exciting entertainment schedule at Madinat Theatre
- Two turtle rehabilitation ponds for rescued sea turtles with a daily feeding schedule and annual release back into their natural habitat
Conferences & Banquets:
- Club Executive facilities and Club Executive Lounge
- Extensive resort facilities boasting outstanding multimedia equipment
- Madinat Arena (Multi Purpose Venue for up to 4,550 people)
- Fort Island (Outdoor Function Venue)
- Madinat Conference Hall (3,600 square metres with a seating capacity of 1,400 people)
- Take a tour on our wonderful Abra’s through our meandering waterways
- Visit to the most luxury & largest Spa in the UAE, Talise Spa (26 rooms)
- Enjoy one of the most romantic settings at one of our award wining restaurants Pai Thai, Pierchic or Zheng He’s
- Get lost and shop in the maze through our traditional Arabic Souk
- Treat yourself to a show at the Madinat Theatre - a 432 seat luxury venue
- Relax & unwind on one of the largest private beaches in Dubai
- Spend time In our luxury health club or swim in our 25m indoor lap pool at The Quay Healthclub
2010 World Cup Football Coverage in Dubai
Captivate your friends and admirers of the game at Barzar situated in Souk Madinat Jumeirah as this uniquely stylish bar takes centre stage with live broadcast of the best in football between 11 June and 11 July 2010. A destination for avid and aspiring fans of the sport, Barzar comes alive with super-size screens on the upper and lower level, paired with projection technology.
With VIP tables for 70 guests, which can be reserved with a minimum spent, paired with a public fan zone with stadium style seating, Barzar creates excitement with a live DJ and a live band performing between the individual matches. Fun games and prizes, a football and nation themed menu featuring delicious comfort food and a vast range of beverage offers add to the football thrills and exciting atmosphere during every match, every goal and every penalty.
Start the match day with an irresistible buy one and get one free offer precisely one hour prior to the first game. What’s more, with the popular tab night at Barzar on Tuesdays and Saturdays, you avail five drinks from a special drinks guide at just AED 80. If this is not enough, Barzar also presents two complimentary cocktails for ladies on Mondays, along with other ongoing beverage offers throughout the week.
Barzar, welcoming guests above the age of 21 years from 6.00 pm, is open from 5.00 pm between Saturday and Thursday, from 4.00 pm on Fridays or prior to the first match if games are scheduled earlier. Barzar is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays until 3.00 am.
THE WHARF :
At The Wharf situated alongside tranquil waters of Mina A’ Salam in Madinat Jumeirah you are always welcome to meet, relax, unwind, be yourself and enjoy life. This is what The Wharf is all about. Inspired by time-honoured English pub fare, the menu with a collection of football themed favourites is as diverse as the number of matches broadcast of the premier international football tournament at The Wharf between 11 June and 11 July 2010.
Large screens, irresistible beverage offers and games with prizes serve up a generous portion of football action, fun and entertainment. Put your sports knowledge to the test every Tuesday night from 8.30 pm to 10.30 pm between 11 June and 11 July 2010 with a quiz all about sports with great prizes up for grabs.
Daily between 4.00 pm and 8.00 pm, as well as on the quiz night, football screenings at The Wharf are twice as nice. Enjoy any drink at the bar and avail the same beverage for just AED 10. With a pie and pint on Saturdays for just AED 90, or throughout the matches the bucket with seven bottles of a special malt based beverage at just AED 150, and so much more, there is something for everyone.
The Wharf, welcoming guests in the bar above the age of 21 years from 6.00 pm, is open from 7.00 pm to 11.30 pm, or one hour prior to the first match between 11 June and 11 July 2010, if the games are scheduled earlier.
HUSH FOOTBALL LOUNGE :
There are so many elements that make a football match an exhilarating viewing experience and the Hush Football Lounge situated on the pristine beaches of Madinat Jumeirah with views of Burj Al Arab features them all. With live broadcast of all football matches between 11 June and 11 July 2010, this modern purpose built venue themed like a football stadium is fully air-conditioned for high class comfort, encompassing private VIP Lounge settings for up to 50 guests with a minimum spent paired with a public zone with complimentary access for up to 350 persons.
The passion for football means that guests can watch the games from all areas within the Hush Football Lounge on high definition super-size screens and recline comfortably with a wide collection of beverages and comfort food on hand, presented on a special menu. A DJ paired with various games and entertainment options for guests offer a wide variety of exciting thrills. With a great atmosphere, shisha, and state-of-the-art broadcast facilities, live the football spirit at the Hush Football Lounge in Madinat Jumeirah.
The Hush Football Lounge, accessible to persons above the age of 21 years, opens on all football match days one hour prior to the first game.