The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
A five-star hotel in the Dubai International Financial Centre, The Ritz-Carlton has an impressive offering of luxury amenities. A boldly contemporary design on Sheikh Zayed Road, 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and just a fiveminute walk to a metro station. For those arriving from Dubai International Financial Centre.
341 elegantly appointed accommodations, including those on The Ritz-Carlton Club Level, and 124 serviced apartments
Junior Suite (635 sq ft)
Comfortable sitting area, Floor-to-ceiling windows for expansive views, City, Courtyard View.
Executive Suite (926 sq ft)
Separate living and dining area, Large master bedroom and powder room, Floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive views
Ambassador Suite (1303 sq ft)
Separate living and dining area, Large balcony to enjoy the views , Extra powder room. Access to the Club Lounge with culinary and beverage presentations, Dedicated Club Lounge concierge at your service, Complimentary wireless Internet access in Lounge
Royal Suite (2368 sq ft)
Separate study and spacious living and dining rooms with views, Fully equipped kitchen with separate entrance, Remarkably large master bedroom. Access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge, Dedicated Club Lounge concierge at your service.
Deluxe Room (452 sq ft)
Floor-to-ceiling windows for expansive views, Contemporary French art deco-influenced interiors, Comfortable sofa seating.
Premier Room (452 sq ft)
All rooms located on high floors, Views of DIFC neighborhood or hotel courtyard. Contemporary art deco-inspired interiors, Comfortable sofa seating.
One Bedroom Apartment (1033 sq ft)
Fully equipped kitchen with laundry facilities, Large bedroom with expansive closet, Separate living and dining area.
Two Bedroom Apartment (1528 sq ft)
Fully equipped kitchen with laundry facilities, Two bedrooms with large closets, Separate living and dining area, Large walk-in closets.
Three Bedroom Apartment (2067 sq ft)
Fully equipped kitchen with laundry facilities, Three bedrooms with large closets, Separate living and dining areas.
- Choice of one King or Queen/Queen Beds
- Feather beds, down comforter with duvet
- 400-thread-count Frette linen
- Bathroom with natural daylight
- Separate shower and soaking tub
- Luxurious bath products
- Plush, terry bathrobes and slippers
- Lighted makeup mirror and hair dryer; scale upon request
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Remote desk connectivity unit
- Wireless technology or high-speed Internet access
- Dual-line telephones with voice mail and data-line capabilities
- In-room safe with outlet to recharge laptop computers, and portable telephones
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Fully stocked mini refreshment bar
- Full-size ironing board and iron upon request
- 24-hour In-room dining
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Housekeeping attention twice daily
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level
The Club Lounge at The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC is an inviting, well-appointed space accessible only to our Club Level guests. This oasis is often referred to as a hotel within a hotel, with exclusive amenities and continuous culinary offerings including breakfast, light lunch, hors d'oeuvres and sweets, with premium beverages available from midday.
- All-day access to the Club Lounge
- Club Lounge check-in and check-out services
- Continuous culinary and beverage offerings throughout the day
- A dedicated concierge at your service
- Complimentary pressing of two items per day
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
Restaurant and Bars
Celebrate the holy month in a lavish Ramadan majlis. The sumptuous menu has been specially designed with an enhanced focus on live cooking stations, authentic dishes and traditional flavors emblematic to the Holy Month. Highlights include the UAE specialty Lamb Harris, a classic Cheese Shanklish and the definitive Mixed Lebanese Grill.
The Sunken Garden
The Sunken Garden is an alfresco shisha terrace, Serving a selection of delicious, modern Arabic tapas, Sunken Garden is an ideal place to unwind.
Guests will experience the restaurant’s famed French cuisine, with a twist of Italian flair, in the comfort of a sleek and sophisticated space.
From traditional dishes to an impressive selection of seafood from the raw bar, cuisine is classically Belgian.
Cara is a sophisticated breakfast and lunch restaurant that offers an international buffet with European, Asian, Middle Eastern and Indian influences, alongside an a la carte menu
Open daily for dinner, Center Cut provides the finest cuts of US and Australian beef, complimented by uniquely created condiments and paired with the finest selection of wines, which guests can enjoy on the outdoor terrace or inside amidst the stylish décor.
The modern décor of the terrace, with its lounge-style sofas and contemporary black and white tables and chairs, provides the perfect backdrop to an upbeat evening, enjoying the sounds of the Resident DJ.
An elegant menu of cakes, pastries and cookies are handmade by the pastry team each day, using only the freshest, highest quality seasonal ingredients.
Lobby Lounge Terrace
Lobby Lounge Terrace overlooks the majestic Port Cochere and the 10-storey waterfall that cascades against the exterior of the hotel. Guests can enjoy light snacks and a wide selection of Champagne, wines, cocktails, mocktails, soft drinks and coffees.
Hotel Services & Facilities
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, DIFC
- Hair salon
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools (outdoor pool is open seasonally)
- 24-hour fitness center
- 1,400 square meter ballroom divisible by four, eight additional meeting rooms, plus several outdoor venues
- World-class restaurants
- Three lounges with outdoor terraces
- 13th Floor Club Lounge with dedicated staff, complimentary food and beverage presentations daily, wireless Internet and a personal concierge
- Full business centre
- Limousine/Town car service arranged upon request by the concierge