Palazzo Versace Hotel
Guests can avail complimentary access to Executive Lounge offering below benefits:
- Personalised Check-In and Check-Out facilities at the Executive Lounge
- Continental buffet breakfast & Afternoon Tea selection
- Happy Hour with selected Alcoholic Beverages & Snacks
- Complimentary coffee, tea, soft beverage and juices during the day
- Local and International newspapers available in the Club Executive Lounge
- 24 hours personalised Butler Service
- Complimentary pressing service of 2 pieces per room and stay
- Complimentary local calls to landline
- Business Centre Facilities in the Executive Lounge
- Opened since November 2016 (Grand Opening) the Palazzo Versace Dubai, part of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Legend Collection, has already been praised with 18 awards, including the much desired and prestigious “Luxury Hotel at Arabian Travel Awards 2018”.
- Located in the heart of the city from few minutes’ drive of all the key attractions in Dubai and DXB airport!
- Sophisticated gourmets can spend delightful hours in one of the 8 Restaurants and bars and will experience culinary delights under the leadership of the double Michelin Star Award Winner Executive Chef Mansour Memariam, that has stints at some of the world’s best restaurants.
- With our 3 swimming pools, complimentary kids club facilities (4-12y), and complimentary transfers to Dubai Parks & Resorts/Dubai Mall/Festival City, Palazzo Versace Dubai has it all.
- Guests can also enjoy basking under the sun and sand of Nikki Beach with our beach access and complimentary transfers. (min spend AED 200 per adult / AED 100 per child age 6-12y / below 6y FOC)
- Guests staying in Premier Club rooms and Suites can enjoy unparalleled service with access to the Executive Lounge with its benefits throughout their stay, and the service of a private butler.
- For the honeymooners or for those who just want some ‘’me time’’, our award-winning Spa, offers 1000 sqm of wellness with seven luxurious treatment rooms, Moroccan Hammam sanctuary and an exquisite spa suite with its own private jacuzzi and monsoon rain shower. The spa focuses on holistic treatments, wellness and lifestyle. It offers a sensual experience based on the principles of aromatherapy.
- In Q’s Bar and Lounge, Quincy Jones first ever bar, exquisite Drinks and Cocktails can be enjoyed while listening to Quincy Jones’s next-generation stars.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village precinct, and just minutes away from Dubai International Airport, the Palazzo Versace Dubai Hotel & Residences is magnificently located on a premium waterfront development with unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and Culture Village.
Deluxe Versace Culture Village
92 Rooms. Spacious, bright and elegant,these richly-appointed 50sqm rooms combine fine Italian work manship with every day functionality. Taking luxury and comfort to another level is the linen and upholstery that feature exclusive patterns and decor fashioned by Versace.
Premier Versace Creek View
58 Rooms. Occupying the higher floors of the hotel and measuring 52 sqm, these rooms combine fine Italian workmanship with everyday functionality. Guests can enjoy beautiful views of the Dubai Creek from their balcony or terrace, or choose to relax on their king size beds with linen and upholstery that feature exclusive patterns fashioned by Versace.
Junior Suite Culture Village
15 Suites. Designed for the modern day luxury business traveller, these 95 sqm suites are both elegant and comfortable. Overlooking the Culture Village and enjoying plenty of natural light, these suites offer privacy and intimacy with a spacious living and dining area behind which lies a bespoke king size bed. A walk-in wardrobe, free-standing mosaic tiled bathtub and Hollywood-style vanity table make up the uniquely designed dressing area. An exclusive feature of the Executive Suite is the separate study area which features a well-equipped work area, ensuring you maintain the perfect balance between work and leisure.
Attic Junior Suite Creek View & Culture Village View
12 Suites. Cosy and spacious, with stunning views of the Dubai Creek, these suites have an individuality of their own and are exquisite on a large scale. Guests will appreciate the uniquely designed living and work spaces that measure 120 sqm. The bedroom includes a super king size bed with Versace linen and a uniquely designed dressing area with a walk-in wardrobe and Hollywood-style vanity table a fashionistas dream come to life.
Grand Suite Creek View & Culture Village View
34 Suites. Thoughtfully designed for the modern day luxury traveler, these suites measuring 130 sqm combine chic interiors with touches of fine workmanship. On entering, guests are welcomed with a spacious living room that includes a dining area. This is separated from the bedroom, ensuring absolute privacy. The bedroom includes a super king size bed with Versace linen and a uniquely designed dressing area with a walk-in wardrobe and Hollywood-style vanity table a fashionistas dream come to life. These suites enjoy plenty of sunlight, with a choice between balconies, terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking views of either the Dubai Creek or Culture Village.
2 Suites. Measuring 214 sqm these classic Palazzo Versace suites are a master-work of décor and space. Impeccably furnished, with large windows that allow plenty of light and encompass stunning views of the Dubai skyline, the living room is the perfect retreat for families or executive meetings. Guests can relax on the king size bed or catch up on work at the comfortable wood-panelled work desk in the bedroom. Those who admire the finer things will appreciate the intricate detailing and workmanship applied to each element of these suites. Creek View or Dubai Skyline View.
2 Suites. Located on the highest floor of the hotel, possessing a total area of 1,200 sqm and 180 degree views of the Dubai Creek, the Imperial Suite is majestic in form and function. A true testimony to the Versace brand, this ultra-luxurious and fashionable suite is the perfect illustration of grandeur and opulence, meant for those travelers who seek the best that life has to offer. Every detail in the spacious two-bedroom duplex takes inspiration from Italian designs, with rococo and baroque art patterns highlighting the rooms and living areas. Culture Village or Creek View. Single/Double/ (upto 6 PAX)- Two king beds (one in each room)
All guests have complimentary access to the swimming pools, to the Kids Club (age 4to 12 years) and to high speed WiFi.
All The Suites guests (Room Category Grand Suite Creek View, Attic Junior Suite, Junior Suite, Signature Suite, Imperial Suite ) Can enjoy Complimentary benefits of the Executive Lounge like
All Imperial and Signature Suites guests can enjoy additional benefits:
- Complimentary mini bar
- Free airport transfers to and from the Dubai international Airport in Standard Limousine. (one car)
- Open to children aged 4 to 12 years old (children below the age of 4 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian).
- Common play area
- Gaming consoles
- Nap room
- Food menu specially designed for kids
- Complimentary water for kids
Restaurant and Bar
International cuisine with live cooking stations
West pool outdoor restaurant
Italian signature restaurant
Outdoor shisha lounge
Q's bar and lounge
Ultra chic venue with live entertainment
Leisure and Activities
- Ischia - Eastern pool
- Capri - Central pool
- Portofino - Western pool
- Landscaped gardens, ornamental pools & reflection ponds
- A myriad choice of dining options
- Executive Lounge
- Versace Home, Young Versace, Versace Fine Jewellery
- Female & Male salon
- The Spa at Palazzo Versace
- Como - Garden function area
The SPA includes 7 luxurious treatments rooms and 1 exquisite spa suite complete with its own private Jacuzzi, monsoon rain shower and full changing facilities.
The Gym houses cross trainers, treadmills, bikes and free weights to keep fit during your stay at Palazzo Versace Dubai.