Ajman Hotel (formerly known as Kempinski Hotel Ajman)
- 'Café Naseem (Food & Drinks) - Pool Bar, Cosmic Bowling & Blazon Lounge (Only Beverages during operational hours). Mini bar & in room dining are excluded
- Lunch (13:00 - 16:00) or Dinner (18:30 - 22:30)
Mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, chilled juices, selected house wine, beer and one choice of house spirit (gin and vodka), ice cream for children
- Compulsory New Year Gala Dinner apply as per below :
31.Dec.2019 : £199 - per adult per night; Child 6 to 12 years £99 ; Child 0 - 6 years £0.00"
Ajman Hotel is situated around 25km from Dubai International Airport and just 35km from Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
Deluxe Sea View Room
Deluxe Sea View Rooms are located on the fifth and sixth floor in the main building and feature traditional arabesque interior in red colour patterns. With private balconies offering breathtaking views.
Laguna Poolside Room
Laguna Poolside Rooms feature private terraces and are located just a few metres away from giving you the perfect opportunity to kick-start your morning with a refreshing swim. Many of these rooms also feature connecting doors, making them an excellent choice for families.
Superior Rooms are decorated in bright colours and located in floors 1 to 4 in the main building. The rooms with inviting decor provide spectacular views from private balconies, overlooking the palm garden or pool and have partial views to the shimmering Arabian Gulf.
Signature Deluxe Sea View Room
Equipped with a blue traditional arabesque interior, our Signature Deluxe Sea View Rooms are located on floors 7 and 8 and offer the most breathtaking panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf.
Deluxe suites feature two expansive beach-view balconies, a stylish living room and cosy dining area, in addition to an extra-large marble bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate bathtub, making it the most comfortable choice for your next long vacation.
Junior Suites offer a spacious bedroom with a dedicated lounge area, private balconies and marble bathrooms with a walk-in shower and separate bathtub. Offering connecting doors to other rooms.
The suite is located on the eighth floor, featuring five private balconies that offer picturesque views of the Arabian Gulf, along with a separate living room and dining area for up to six guests.
The modern interior of the suite features a separate living room with dining area for up to four guests, a king-sized bed, a marble bathroom with an oversized bathtub and premium amenities
The bedroom and living room can be separated by sliding doors and the suite includes a separate guest bathroom for added privacy. This 70- square-metre suite features modern Arabic decor, a private balcony and sunbathing lounge, 52" LCD TV in each room, a glass-enclosed rain shower with thermostatic control and an oversized bathtub.
- All rooms and suites have private balconies with sea views*
- Laguna Poolside Rooms and Laguna Suite have private terraces, facing the pool
- Central air conditioning, with individual temperature controls
- Wi-Fi Internet connection in all areas, including the beach
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- In-room safe
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rooms for physically challenged guests
Restaurants and Bars
All-day dining restaurant overlooking the palm garden and beach, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, as well as an à la carte menu.
Award-winning restaurant presenting delectable cuisine from India’s northwest frontier, among lavish and traditional interiors.
Organic Italian restaurant with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, serving a delicious variety of home-made Italian dishes and excellent wines.
A charming beachfront restaurant and bar offering healthy BBQ dishes and a selection of refreshing beverages, from morning until late in the evening.
Café on First
A cheerful meeting place overlooking the palm garden, serving coffee, pastries, drinks, snacks and traditional shisha (water pipe).
This sophisticated venue is offering delicious international cuisine with a backdrop of a soothing live piano music.
A chic venue where smooth jazz, modern pop and rhythmic songs are enjoyed while sipping the finest cocktails.
World Cup Bar
A combination of an American diner and English pub with a bar, cosy corners, billiard tables and live broadcasts of major sporting events.
An electrifying atmosphere boasting pool tables, bar and six colourful bowling lanes.
A poolside bar offering a variety of chilled refreshments and snacks.
- Business Centre
- Press Reader
- Dedicated Culinary Concierge
- Express laundry and drycleaning services
- Up to 350 parking spaces
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary shuttle service to selected tourist attractions and shopping malls in Sharjah and Dubai
- Baby-sitter service
- Meeting concierge
- Shopping arcade
Sports & Leisure
- Private beach with Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Complimentary towels, sun loungers and sun shades at the beach and pool
- Temperature-controlled pool with adjacent kids’ pool
- Water-sports, including jet ski, kayaking, surfing and more
- Gym and aerobics studio
- Experienced personal trainers
- Licensed bowling centre
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Kids’ Club with indoor and outdoor playgrounds
- The Spa
- Softouch Ayurveda Spa
- Organic Garden