Leading offer based on:
- 4 Nights
- 2 Adults
- Bed & Breakfast
- Deluxe Room
- 2023 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX - 3 Days North Straight Grandstand Tickets Included
- Economy Flights Included
- Departure Date 23rd November 2023
The Abu Dhabi EDITION is located on a prime site on the Al Bateen peninsula providing the property with breathtaking views of the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and adjacent marina.
The hotel features 198 guest rooms and 57 exclusively serviced residences. The grey oak timber flooring's herringbone pattern, drawing inspiration from local basket weaving techniques, contrasts the off-white marble in the bathrooms.
The hotel offers 25 sets of connecting rooms -flexible bedding options available
The Abu Dhabi EDITION offers 3 unique restaurants and 5 bars, including the game changer nightlife venue “Annex” with a rooftop bar overlooking the skyline of the UAE’s capital. Behind all three restaurants stands British two Michelin star chef Tom Aikens.
Start your day the right way, with the unlimited a la carte breakfast, which offers a broad variety of fresh smoothies, poached eggs on Avocado toasts and Acai bowls. Market at Edition is healthy lifestyle restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, dinner. its relaxed and interactive style blurs the boundries of traditional and al-fresco dining.
Coastal Mediterranean-style restaurant, Alba Terrace, serves the fines coffee, light lunches and sharing plates to linger over whilst bathing in the natural sunlight the streams in to the space.
Quintessential, considered and modern, the generous menu of this British Rock ‘n’ Roll steak house encourages guests to indulge in the very best produce, free from formality and pretense but always thoughtful and precise.
Discover delicious Peruvian-inspired fare along with refreshing beverages at this unique, multi-level social space featuring an array of dining and entertainment experiences.
Craft gin inspired cocktail bar blended with EDITION classics. Taking design cues from its own name, the walls are furnished with artwork that draws upon themes of language and the written word.
The Lobby is a place to meet, eat, drink, relax, play and be inspired. Lounge in this serene space while enjoying an invigorating, freshly pressed juice or a signature cocktail or indulge in a specially crafted afternoon tea under the stunning kinetic art installation by Studio Drift.
Lunch and dinner in “Dine” All Day Dining restaurant or Mai Café (Set menus will be provided to the guests).
Open bar in Mai Café Pool Lounge and WXYZ Cafe - 11 AM to 11 PM
Open bar in Relax@12 Rooftop Lounge - 5 PM to 11 PM
Lunch boxes (Nonalcoholic as per the local Law) will be delivered upon request to all guests who are going to spend the day outside the hotel (Beach / Mall)
All Inclusive supplement is inclusive of lunch and dinner that can be taken in, Dine all day dining restaurant or Mai Café Pool Lounge (set menus will be provided to the guests)
Supplement includes free flow of soft drinks and selected beverages (by glass) as per below:
* American coffee, regular tea
* Local mineral water, soft drinks o House beer and house wine
* Selected Spirits (Rum, Gin, Vodka, Whisky, Brandy)
* Long drinks and house cocktails (combination from the mentioned spirits and soft drinks).
* The beverages included will be served (by glass) from 11.00 am to 7 pm in Mai Café Pool Lounge, WXYZ Cafe and from 5 PM till 11 PM in Relax@12 Roof top Terrace.
* Drinks will be served during lunch and dinner in „Dine? restaurant (12.00 – 15.00 hrs; 18.30 - 22.30 hrs).
* Room service and mini bar are excluded.
* All-inclusive meals start with lunch after guests? check-in and end with breakfast prior to guest?s check-out.
* The hotel reserves the right to amend or change its All-inclusive formula. The hotel will provide a daily shuttle bus to the public beach and the mall Compulsory New Year Dinner Supplement for all in-house guests on 31 December incl. of free flow alcoholic beverages from 8PM till 3AM at Relax@12.