Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is an exclusive sanctuary of contemporary luxury situated on an environmentally protected, natural sand beach on Saadiyat Island. The resort is adjacent to Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, minutes from the city’s prime business district and the Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- 306 splendidly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas
- Each suite is decorated in its own unique style. Stylish and refined, suites are modern with a residential feel and subtle Arabian touches.
- The 2- and 3-bedroom waterfront villas offer the luxury of an island sanctuary, providing a residential feel with Arabian touches.
- All villas, beach view suites and garden view suites are set with private open-air plunge pools
- Generously sized rooms, each measuring 50 sqm and offering a private balcony
- 42-inch LED television, DVD player, MP3 docking station, dual-line telephone and voice mail, cordless phone and high-speed Internet connectivity in every room
- abundant open-plan bathrooms with an oversized stand-alone bath tub and dedicated rain-shower area
- Majority of the hotel’s rooms enjoy unrestricted views of Saadiyat Beach
- Guestrooms for physically challenged guests are available
- 24-hour Room Service
- 24-hour Concierge
- Full-service Business Centre
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Daily international newspaper
- Coffee machine and tea-making facilities
- Smart card access with motion sensors
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Iron / ironing board
- Car park and valet services
- Cable / satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
- Individual air-conditioning control
Restaurants and Bars
The Café serves a wide range of continental Western, Indian and Middle Eastern specialties. The surroundings includes an impressive show kitchen featuring a large wood-burning oven.
The Park Bar & Grill
The Park Bar & Grill serves charcoal-grilled meats and a selection of Asian dishes from its large theatre-style kitchen. This is an stylish and residential dining venue featuring its own private dining room in a modern setting.
The Park Bar
The Park Bar is an ideal place for post and pre-dinner drinks and offers a wide variety of premium spirits and cocktails. Additional outdoor seating is available during the cooler months.
Beach House serves home-made dishes from the Mediterranean coastline prepared family style and accompanied by a collection of wines, sangrias and cocktails.
The Library is a contemporary tea lounge serving selected teas and coffee specialties, as well as home-made chocolates and pastries. With its orange leather panels, accents of black marble and an open fire feature.
- A championship 18-hole golf course at the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club designed by Gary Player
- A nine-kilometre arc of pristine natural and white sand beach
- Atarmia Spa features nine large spa treatment rooms, three with private outdoor terraces, and its own indoor and outdoor relaxation zone spread over two levels with separate spa areas for both ladies and gentlemen, as well as an outdoor 25-metre lap pool, a fitness room and a dedicated stretching studio
- Camp Hyatt offering indoor and outdoor activities for children
Atarmia Spa is a haven of serenity offering an exclusive range of holistic spa treatments and taking guests on a personal journey of healing, restoration, relaxation and beauty.
With Camp Hyatt, your children, ages 5-12, can participate in adventures that focus on supervised activities around the hotel.
The fully equipped fitness studio features high-tech gym equipment by Lifefitness and is open 24 hours a day exclusively for guests only.
Whether you are in the mood for a refreshing dip or a relaxing time lounging and soaking in the infinity waters, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi hotel offers the right combination of plenty of sunshine and relaxation at our four swimming pools.
Whether you would like to take a long walk by the beach, refresh in the turquoise waters of the Arabian Sea or maybe spot a rare Hawksbill turtle or a bottlenose dolphin, unwind by the majestic and pristine stretch of natural beach on Saadiyat Island.
We would like to inform you that we have closed the adult pool for unexpected, essential maintenance from today. We anticipate the work can be completed swiftly and will update you based on the progress reports from our Engineering team.
Fortunately, we have multiple pool options on the resort for our guests including the family pool, 25 m Spa pool and separate children’s pool.
Please be assured our guests experience is our priority and this communication is to ensure transparency of the immediate situation.
* During holy month of Ramadan and Islamic Holidays; hotel might have certain restrictions on its operation as per UAE Laws.