Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
Le Méridien Hotel is a 5-star resort hotel in Abu Dhabi, conveniently located in the Tourist Club Area in Abu Dhabi, within a few minutes walk from the city's business district, shopping malls, historical areas and exhibition centres
Find refuge in 234 comfortable and spacious guest rooms, featuring modern colours and paintings by local artists, plus Le Méridien signature beds. Then, awaken and start the day with a great breakfast, accompanied by refreshing eyeopener shots and expertly crafted Illy coffee. Discover a new perspective on the traditional beach holiday at Le Méridien Abu Dhabi, with plenty to explore and uncover within the resort.
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Club Rooms
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Suites
- Diplomatic Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Air-Conditioned Room
- 42" LCD Television with Remote Control
- Satellite Channels
- Free Newspaper
- In-Room Electronic Safe
- Full-Length Mirror
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wake-up Service
- Sprinklers in Room
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Mini Bar
- Bottled Water
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Coffee and Tea Maker
Restaurant and Bars
Embark on a taste of discovery at this bright, all-day contemporary restaurant. Featuring new and old recipes, with Eastern and Western gastronomic delights changed daily.
Acropolis at Le Méridien Abu Dhabi offers authentic Greek cuisine with fresh seasonal ingredients coming straight from Greece.
Talay specialises in sumptuous Thai cuisine and features a fish market for you to choose from and have it cooked as you like.
The best of Italian cuisine! Pappagallo offers a variety of dishes, from the basics to the most sophisticated pizzas, pastas and risotto recipes.
One of the city’s favourite traditional English pubs, Captain’s Arms serves the most relished beverages and conventional English food to go along
Our sports bar features a tasty snack menu
Chilled beats, golden sand , Arabian sea and star-studded skies... the scene is set for a cool summer chill at Waka Beach.
Lobby tea lounge specialises in designer gourmet teas and coffees, served with fresh homemade pastries and baked goods.
- Eden Spa offers a wide variety of treatments that engages your body, mind and soul.
- A fully equipped gym, located within the spa, provides a dedicated space for health and fitness
- The complex also includes two flood-lit tennis courts, squash court and a beach volleyball court.
- Enjoy the clear, warm waters of the Persian Gulf form our private beach or take a dip in our heated swimming pool.
As you are aware we have recently revamped Le Meridien Abu Dhabi and your support has been tremendous and the feedback we received from your guests has been motivating for us and the entire team.
In light of that, we have just added another feather to the cap of this Iconic hotel. We would like to take this opportunity to share with you that as of 10th June 2019, Le Meridien Abu Dhabi has been certified as a 5 Star Hotel by the Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT Abu Dhabi). Please see attached the Tourism License for your kind perusal.
As excited as we are to share this news with you, we count on your continued support in the months to come.
Hotel Renovation Notice:
- We would like to inform you that Le Meridien Abu Dhabi is undergoing renovation of its Recreation Area and F&B Facilities.
- Recreation Area, Gym & Spa will be closed from now until further notice, Beach & Pools will be closed from now until further notice.
- Food & Beverage: Food & Beverage Outlets of “The Village” will be closed from now until further notice.
- You may stay at Le Meridien and use the facilities at Radisson blu Corniche.
* During holy month of Ramadan and Islamic Holidays; hotel might have certain restrictions on its operation as per UAE Laws.