Jumeirah Saadiyat Island Resort
Location on an island beach, overlooking the turquoise sea and the protected sand dunes sits Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort Abu Dhabi. A place like no other, where world-class art and culture seamlessly cohabit with mangroves, turtles, and dolphins.
293 Rooms and suites face the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or a garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. Existing in harmony with the ocean, calm and neutral hues create an aura of understated elegance and the cool interiors are enhanced byocean-inspired accessories.
Room options include King Rooms, Twin Rooms, Suites, and Villas. Eight exclusive villas offering two, three or four bedrooms provide impeccable comfort along with your own private pool and five of the villas also have their own spa treatment room.
- Resort Deluxe (46-50 sq.m) - 28
- Ocean Deluxe (46-50 sq.m) - 163
- Ocean Terrace (46-50 sq.m) - 24
- Family Suite (88) - 20
- Ocean Suite (88) - 10
- Ocean Terrace Suite (88) - 6
- Panoramic Ocean Suite (90) - 28
- Saadiyat Suite (169) - 4
- Abu Dhabi Suite (306) - 2
- Villas - 2, 3, 4 Bedrooms - 8
- Luxuriously furnished balconies or terraces in all rooms
- Complimentary access to spa facilities
- Complimentary internet access
- In-room tea and coffee-making facilities
- Spacious bathroom area with separate bath and shower with luxurious amenities
- Private pools
- Ensuite bathrooms for all bedrooms
- 24- hour butler service
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Private gardens
- Drive-up parking spaces
Restaurants and Bars
The Lounge Saadiyat
Visit The Lounge Saadiyat for sundowners and spend a leisurely evening with friends.
The rich aroma of roasted coffee will entice you into Majlis Saadiyat on the lobby level. What is sure to be a popular meeting place it offers Afternoon Tea, premium teas, patisseries and other light refreshments.
Dine like a true Italian at Mare Mare, the gorgeous poolside restaurant serving coastal Italian. Mare Mare takes its name from the Italian word for ‘sea’ and once you take your seat here, you’ll want to stay all day in this fresh and airy dining spot.
Indulge your every foodie whim at the interactive White, with dishes from around the world tailored to your taste, prepared live at our cooking stations.
Experience the best of Arabic cuisine at TEAN, a Levantine inspired restaurant that uses fresh ingredients to create authentic, yet elevated dishes just a few footsteps from the sea.
Pool Bar Saadiyat
Why leave the water when you can sip on juices and cocktails from the swim up bar, featuring in water seating at the Pool Bar Saadiyat.
Competitive sport is all about epic moments. Like the moment you taste the tangiest buffalo wing while your team’s winger tears through the opposition defence. Dive into the action with 11 screens including a monstrous 5x3m. projector display. Bring your best friends, and yes, that includes your dog. Feed your hunger for sport at Abu Dhabi's first sports lounge.
- Bodyism Wellness - 700sq.m, equipped with cardio and weight training equipment
- Tennis court
- Mixed gym
- Ladies-only gym
- Exclusive adult-only pool
- 400 metres of beachfront
- Yoga, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Kids Club and Teans Club
- Six female treatment rooms
- Five male treatment rooms
- Two couples suite accessed via a private entrance
- Hydrotherapy pools
- Steam room
- Salt room
- Traditional Arabic Rasul room
- Grand Moroccan Hammam