Fairmont Bab Al Bahr
Located at the gateway to the capital city is Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, a beachfront five star hotel in Abu Dhabi with unrivalled views of a design masterpiece - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, Abu Dhabi, is located between Al Maqta and Mussafa bridges. The Abu Dhabi international airport is 25 kilometers (15.5 miles) or a 15 minute drive from the hotel while the Dubai International Airport is 180 kilometers (112 miles) from the hotel.
Exceptional contemporary design meets the optimum level of comfort and elegance in 369 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites.
Room and Suites selections:
- Fairmont Room
- Fairmont View Room
- Deluxe King Room
- Deluxe King View Room
- One-Bedroom Suite
- One Bedroom View Suite
Guest room amenities and features
- Air conditioning with digital climate control
- Interactive media panels
- Interactive television
- Hair dryer; iron and ironing board; international AC adapter
- High-speed Internet access
- In-room safe
- Le Labo luxury bathroom amenities; Fairmont bathrobes and slippers
- Mini-bar refreshment center with a selection of premium food and beverage products
- Multilingual publications and complimentary newspapers (national or local) available upon request.
- Tea and coffee maker
- Two dedicated phone lines with personal voice mail
Welcome to a world apart. Fairmont Gold, exclusive lifestyle hotel experience, promises additional privileges, with discreet and attentive service, designed to meet the needs of the most discerning business or leisure guest. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr is pleased to offer 72 Fairmont Gold rooms and suites, all located on the private Fairmont Gold floors.
Fairmont Gold room and suite selections
- Fairmont Gold Room
- Fairmont Gold View Room
- Fairmont Gold Superior Room
- Fairmont Gold View Superior Room
- Fairmont Gold Suite
- Fairmont Gold View Suite
- Fairmont Gold Premium Suite
- Fairmont Gold Signature Suite
- Fairmont Gold Vista Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Royal Suite
Fairmont Gold guest room amenities and features
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Bose CD/radio alarm clock
- Access to the private Fairmont Gold Lounge, offering complimentary continental breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and sweets, evening drinks and hors d'oeuvres and high-speed wireless Internet access
- Dedicated Fairmont Gold concierge team
- 24-hour on-call butler service
- Private, dedicated check-in and checkout area.
Restaurants & Bars:
A variety of flavor experiences awaits you at any one of eight restaurants and bars.
Al Naba'a Lounge
This contemporary lobby lounge delivers a renowned afternoon tea experience with a dedicated tea sommelier and a full range of delectable offerings.
A casual yet elegant all-day dining destination, where culinary artistry is performed at five cooking stations positioned across the restaurant. Guests savour bountiful international offerings from Europe, Asia and the Middle East, highlighting a different seasonal theme each month.
Frankie's Italian Restaurant & Bar
With this collaboration between famed horse jockey Frankie Dettori and Michelin-star chef Marco Pierre White, guests can enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in a casual setting.
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill
Award-winning Marco Pierre White grings innovative grill cuisine and classic English fare to Abu Dhabi for the first time.
The place to see and be seen! A chic lounge featuring vintage champagnes and signature cocktails.
Enjoy a cutting-edge menu, blended beverages and cocktails, while overlooking the sun-drenched, azure outdoor swimming pool.
Cedar Lounge Lebanese Restaurant & Bar
This inspired setting features cuisine authentic to the region, from mezze to kebabs to tapas-style dishes, while offering both indoor and alfresco dining options.
The Chocolate Gallery
For the true chocolate enthusiast: Guests can indulge in a full range of confectionery created by chocolatiers within an artist studio or “atelier”.
Health Club offers a mixed-use gym and a separate facility for women, both of which feature a full range of Technogym cardiovascular and weight-training machines, as well as personal-training services.
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr also boasts an Olympic-length outdoor swimming pool, a covered children-s pool and private sandy beaches – all with spectacular views of Abu Dhabi reek and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
* During holy month of Ramadan and Islamic Holidays; hotel might have certain restrictions on its operation as per UAE Laws.
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.