Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara is located along the protected National Mangrove Park, just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and nearby to the city’s major tourist attractions and business area district.
Each of the 222 rooms and suites at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara offers luxury and comfort, complemented by stunning views across the mangrove lagoon or Abu Dhabi city.
150 Deluxe Balcony and Deluxe Mangroves Balcony Rooms
(57 sqm) - Discover a perfect harmony of elegance and comfort while enjoying panoramic views over the mangroves or the city of Abu Dhabi.
66 Kasara Balcony and Kasara Mangroves Balcony Rooms
(57 sqm) - Located on the upper floors of the hotel, these distinguished rooms present some of the finest views.
1 Kasara Mangroves Suite
(180 sqm) - This spacious fourth floor suite seamlessly extends into an inviting living room area, with tranquil views across the mangroves.
4 Anantara Mangroves Pool Suites
(180 sqm) - Take an early morning dip in your own plunge pool and enjoy abundant indoor and outdoor living space along with opulent furnishings that echo the stunning natural beauty of the lush mangrove forest.
1 Royal Mangroves Suite
(1,320 to 2,455 sqm) - The height of refined luxury, this palatial penthouse-style duplex suite has abundant indoor and outdoor living space complemented by a range of exclusive facilities and services.
Guest Room Amenities
- King-size or twin bedroom
- Flat-screen TV with DVD player available upon request
- Bose Bluetooth iPod docking station
- Bathroom with oversized bathtub and rain shower
- Free WiFi
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Pillow menu
- Mini bar
- Work desk
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms
- Two rooms accessible for disabled people.
Restaurants and Bars
Relish global culinary delights prepared in interactive live kitchens. Drop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner, indoor or alfresco with spectacular mangroves views.
The Pool Deck
Refresh with a cool beverage and sample Mediterranean inspired cuisine at this poolside restaurant. Savour a traditional shisha alfresco in the evening.
Spread over two levels, the relaxing atmosphere of lobby lounge provides a cosy retreat to relax with friends for predinner beverages, afternoon tea or the finest Arabian coffees, with panoramic views of the mangroves.
Offering the most impressive view over the mangrove park and Abu Dhabi skyline, the hotel’s rooftop lounge is a true hidden gem. Delight in fine bar bites and an exclusive selection of wines, cigars and cheese.
Discover the authentic taste of Thailand at Pachaylen. Savour traditional signature dishes and delicately balanced flavours in a setting that recreates the exotic splendour of the Eastern Kingdom.
Dining by Design
Experience Anantara’s signature romantic dinner with the lush mangroves as your backdrop. Celebrate a special occasion with your loved one and let chefs take you on a culinary voyage
- The Workout Room, fully equipped gym with a separate ladies-only gym
- Yoga and other fitness classes
- Anantara Spa with a Turkish Hammam
- Hair and nail salon
- Infinity pool overlooking the mangroves
- Arabian or Thai cooking classes
- 10 single spa treatment suites
- Two traditional Thai massage rooms
- Three couples’ suites with steam, shower and private bathtub
- Two private VIP Hammam Vichy rooms
- Dedicated body contouring and slimming room
- Traditional Turkish Hammam with steam and sauna room