Leading offer based on:
- 5 Nights
- 2 Adults
- Deluxe Room
- Bed & Breakfast
- Flights Included
- Travel between 01 - 20 May & 01 Jun - 15 Jul 2020
Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi brings Thai-inspired design and hospitality to the heart of the United Arab Emirates’ capital city with 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi. Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi is centrally located in the city’s new business and government district, within easy reach of the Eastern Mangroves, the city’s iconic seaside promenade and the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
At Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, 402 guest rooms offer guests elegant and contemporary havens of comfort in the centre of the city.
Deluxe Rooms offer abundant natural light, making them especially welcoming and hospitable.
With floor-to-ceiling windows and warm interiors that feature elegant Thai accents, Club Rooms offer abundant natural light
Junior Suites comprise a spacious bedroom with a fully equipped en-suite bathroom as well as a separate living area with a dedicated workspace for the ultimate in convenience and comfort.
Club Junior Suites comprise a spacious bedroom with a fully equipped en-suite bathroom set up with premium bath amenities as well as a separate living area.
Club Executive Suites offer a stylish living area equipped with a spacious working desk and a separate bedroom, both with wide flat screen TVs and DVD players.
Magnificent Presidential Suite offers guests stunning 180 degree panoramic views over Abu Dhabi as well as a veritable home away from home, including a master bedroom, a spacious living area, a dedicated work desk, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate dining area.
The palatial suite showcases stunning panoramic views over Abu Dhabi and includes a master bedroom, a spacious living area, a dedicated work desk, a fully equipped kitchen, a separate dining area, a stylish reception hall and a private spa.
These elegantly appointed apartments offer beautiful views of the city from a comfortable seating lounge, along with a king size bed, spacious working desk and bathtub.
The elegantly appointed One-Bedroom Apartments offer a spacious living room, a marble dining table for four guests and a separate, comfortable king size bedroom.
Dusit’s signature award-winning Thai restaurant, Benjarong, serves authentic Thai cuisine in a unique space that fuses contemporary style in an elegant setting with traditional Thai design motifs.
The chic restaurant features an open plan show kitchen adjacent to a private lounge area for enjoying pre and post cocktails in a smoke-free setting.
Urban Kitchen is a contemporary and sophisticated dining venue in Abu Dhabi specializing in international cuisine.
Orchid Lounge comprises a lobby lounge and terrace, which provides the perfect place to enjoy a light snack, sandwich or salad.
Dusit Gourmet offers a tantalising selection of freshly baked pastries, cakes, petit fours, delightful chocolate pralines and irresistible ice creams
Breeze is a refreshingly different pool bar where guests can enjoy a wide selection of light and healthy dishes complemented by invigorating smoothies, vitamin boosters and fresh cocktails. Located on the 23rd floor.
Dine at Namak restaurant that celebrates the flavours of Indian cuisine paired with bold plating and some unique gourmet combinations and cooking techniques from around the world.
Located on the 35th floor, exclusive Dusit Club Lounge adds a quintessential touch to the guest stay experience at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.
Lunch and dinner in “Dine” All Day Dining restaurant or Mai Café (Set menus will be provided to the guests).
Open bar in Mai Café Pool Lounge and WXYZ Cafe - 11 AM to 11 PM
Open bar in Relax@12 Rooftop Lounge - 5 PM to 11 PM
Lunch boxes (Nonalcoholic as per the local Law) will be delivered upon request to all guests who are going to spend the day outside the hotel (Beach / Mall)
All Inclusive supplement is inclusive of lunch and dinner that can be taken in, Dine all day dining restaurant or Mai Café Pool Lounge (set menus will be provided to the guests)
Supplement includes free flow of soft drinks and selected beverages (by glass) as per below:
* American coffee, regular tea
* Local mineral water, soft drinks o House beer and house wine
* Selected Spirits (Rum, Gin, Vodka, Whisky, Brandy)
* Long drinks and house cocktails (combination from the mentioned spirits and soft drinks).
* The beverages included will be served (by glass) from 11.00 am to 7 pm in Mai Café Pool Lounge, WXYZ Cafe and from 5 PM till 11 PM in Relax@12 Roof top Terrace.
* Drinks will be served during lunch and dinner in „Dine? restaurant (12.00 – 15.00 hrs; 18.30 - 22.30 hrs).
* Room service and mini bar are excluded.
* All-inclusive meals start with lunch after guests? check-in and end with breakfast prior to guest?s check-out.
* The hotel reserves the right to amend or change its All-inclusive formula. The hotel will provide a daily shuttle bus to the public beach and the mall Compulsory New Year Dinner Supplement for all in-house guests on 31 December incl. of free flow alcoholic beverages from 8PM till 3AM at Relax@12.
Please be informed the below information on the operations of F&B outlets as well as the Ramadan Timings for our Anantara Abu Dhabi Properties.
F&B Outlet Times : 1st May – 30th September 2019 - Normal Operations for all F&B outlets.
F&B Outlet Times (During Ramadan) - Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa
- Breakfast : Ingredients Restaurant – buffet
- Lunch : Pachaylen Restaurant – (Ingredients menu) – a la carte
- Dinner : Ingredients Restaurant - buffet & Pachaylen Restaurant – Thai cuisine – a la carte : (after sunset)
Restaurants serving alcohol :
Alcohol (in a discreet manner) and food will be available during the day in the below outlets :
- Pool Deck : 10h00 – 03h00 - food orders open from 12h00 noon onwards – a la carte
- Impressions Bar : 16h00 – 02h00
- Mangroves Lounge : 12h00 noon – 01h00