The Oberoi Beach Resort
The Oberoi Beach Resort, Mauritius was ranked 20th among the Top 25 Hotels in the World by TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards in 2018.
Overlooking the pristine blue waters of The Turtle Bay in Mauritius, The Oberoi Beach Resort complements the natural splendour and beauty of its surroundings. A peaceful and serene abode amidst 20 acres of lush sub-tropical gardens with the majestic range of green mountains offering a dramatic backdrop, The Oberoi, Mauritius offers six hundred metres of oceanfront and turquoise lagoon.
The hotel offers four restaurants and dining venues that serve International, Indian and Mauritian cuisines, three bars, two swimming pools, an Oberoi Spa and Fitness Centre, conference facilities, one boutique and two floodlit tennis courts. The hotel also offers a range of water sports, including wind surfing, water skiing, snorkeling and sailing.
The hotel offers Luxury Pavilions spread across 70 square metres, each with a terrace overlooking the gardens and the Indian Ocean. The hotel also offers Premier and Luxury Villas, with or without a private pool, spread over an area of 295 square meters and 325 square meters. Each Luxury Villa includes an open-air dining pavilion nestled in a lush garden. The en suite bathrooms feature separate shower stalls and sunken marble bathtubs that overlook private walled gardens.
Guest Room Facilities
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- Bathtub with separate shower stall
- Compact Disc / DVD player with remote control
- Complimentary Newspapers
- Computer data port
- Daily fresh fruit
- Flower arrangements
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping service
- In-room electronic safe
- Netflix on televisions
- Refrigerated Private Bar
- Satellite television with remote control
- Tea and Coffee making facility
- Voice mail
- Welcome drink on arrival
- I-pod docking station in room
- Nespresso coffee machine
Restaurants & Bars
Bar: Selection of wines, spirits and cigars.
On The Rocks Restaurant: Light salads, pasta, pizzas and sandwiches - international cuisine and grilled food.
The Restaurant: Selection of International, Asian and Mauritian cuisine .
The Gunpowder Room: Communal seating with Mauritian or Japanese cuisine.
The Herb Trail: Fire n Smoke BBQ menu.
- 24-hour In-room Dining
- Baby-sitting Service (on call)
- Beauty Salon
- Car Rental Service
- Currency Exchange
- Clothes Pressing services
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Hobie Cat
- In-room check-in
- Adjacent and Interconnecting rooms via corridor
- Internet access in Rooms, Beach, Swimming Pool and Business Centre
- Library with a selection of games, books and DVDs
- Non-smoking rooms
- Paddle Boats
- The Oberoi Spa and Fitness Centre
- Touching Senses activities – including star gazing, rum and wine tasting and painting classes
- Two flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Two Swimming pools including one for adults only
- Water Skiing