Tamassa Hotel is situated at Bel Ombre in the south region of Mauritius, The 4-star Tamassa Hotel is surrounded by spectacular mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Here a vibrant zest for life combines with modern design to bring the young the perfect spot for fun and relaxation. It is about 45 minutes drive from the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
214 Rooms, all sea facing
68 Standard Rooms (from 43 m²)
Room with basic facilities. Wi-Fi and minibar included.
104 Superior Rooms (from 43 m²):
Standard Room amenities plus architectural feeling of space, IPod dock, coffee plunger.
34 Beach Rooms (from 43 m²):
All Superior Room facilities plus a direct beach front access with view on the Ocean.
8 Deluxe Family Rooms (59 m²):
Superior Room advantages with an additional room for children, plus upgraded downturn, 20% discount on Spa and Free Baby-sitting for 6h/stay
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Queen size beds
- Individual air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower & separate
- Bathroom amenities
- Full length mirror
- Television (Satellite)
- Telephone with IDD
- Minibar (refilled daily)
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Shaver sockets
- 220-240v electric sockets
- Wi-Fi access
Restaurants & Bars
The restaurants at Tamassa Hotel Mauritius is specialised in two main types of cuisine: Western and Oriental – offering a world tour of different flavours.
Show - Main Restaurant:
The restaurant overlooks the main swimming pool. Light beams softly illuminate the restaurant’s pure interior contemporary lines, where shades of orange merge into rounded and cubic shapes.
Playa - Beach Restaurant and Bar:
This restaurant, featuring South American cuisine, is the ideal place to relax with your feet in the sand, gazing at the sea while enjoying the Latin cuisine or a light salad lunch
B-Bar - Lounge Bar:
The main bar is split-level, with a unique décor combining contemporary and traditional touches. White and turquoise predominate in the colour scheme, offset by wood, steel and glass fittings. The Lounge Bar offers a selection of international beers, wine and spirits.
- Large open gardens.
- 4 swimming pools (2 surrounded by sand).
- Long nature-preserved desert beaches - ideal for walks.
- Superb beach restaurant.
- Choice of 2 bars and 2 restaurants.
- Fully equipped and modern Fitness Centre
- Only Night Club in the south of the Island.
- SPA - largest relaxation area and widest choice of SPA treatments for its category.
Kids & Teens club
(Children aged between 3 and 11 years old) A circular building houses the Kids Club, which is next to the tennis court. It has large amphitheatre shape. Dining room on the terrace, sand pit and a nap room
Teens Club: Studio 17
(Teens aged from 12 to 17 years old) pool table, baby foot, bocci balls, tennis courts, footing on the beach, fitness, table tennis, water-polo, beach volley, yoga, Bike riding, Giant Chess
- 3 swimming pools
- Complementary: windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaks, aqua gym, sailing, diving, glass bottom boat rides and water-skiing.For a fee: speedboat rides, diving (PADI-certified) and big game fishing
- Complimentary: Fitness Centre, beach volley, stretching sessions, table tennis, boccer ball and tennis.
- For a fee: Mountain bikes, pool billiards and game machines.
- There is an 18-hole golf course next to the hotel.
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.