Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
The best 5-star Mauritius all inclusive resort, Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is ideal for families & couples with a stress-free holiday. Heritage Awali stands out for its exceptional range of activities and facilities tailored for all. Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian Ocean.
All rooms are decorated in a refined style inspired by chic ethnic themes which conjure up an atmosphere that is both tropical and African.
Each of the rooms are spacious and comfortable and opens onto its own private and comfortable terrace, a stone’s throw away from the two swimming pools or on the edge of the beach.
Spacious and comfortable with a private terrace.154 Deluxe rooms - (including 46 connecting rooms)52 m²
Located on the edge of the beach with the addition of a sitting- dining room, living-room and a jacuzzi in the bathroom.5 Suites
An absolute heaven of comfort and space, the Villa has a living room, a dining room with separate kitchen, two large bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a children's room with its own bathroom, a gazebo and a private swimming pool.
All rooms and suites are equipped with:
- Bathroom with seperate bath and shower
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Electronic safe
- Television with satellite channels
- Expresso Machines (in suites only)
- Dial-Up Internet access
- Telephone with direct international access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry service
- French & British standards electric sockets
- CD and DVD player
Restaurants & Bars:
- Balafon : The main restaurant will serve buffet breakfasts and dinner.
- Infinity Blue : Tthe beach restaurant for light Mediterranean dishes for lunch and seafood specials in the evening
- Amafrooty : The snack bar by the pool for light meals at lunch time.
- Le Château of Bel Ombre : will open its majestic doors to a fine-dining restaurant (5mins away).
- La Compagnie des Comptoirs : (supervised by Jacques & Laurent Pourcel, 3 Michelin star chefs of Jardins des Sens, Montpellier, France): the gastronomic restaurant will serve creative & authentic dishes in the evening. Access as from 13 years.
- Baby Sitting (On request)
- Beauty Salon
- Business Centre
- Bicycle Rental
- Childrens Pool
- Childrens Club
- Car Rental
- Catamaran Sailing (charge)
- Fitness room
- Foreign Currency
- Golf Course
- Gift Shop
- Games Room
- Glass Bottom boat
- Laundry Service (charge)
- Meeting Room
- Room Service (24hr)
- Swimming Pool (Indoor)
- Swimming Pool (2 Outdoor)
- Scuba Diving
- Sailing Boat
- Tennis Courts (Floodlit)
Sports & Leisure :
- Pedalcraft, Kayaks
- Beach Volley
- Water ski
- Glass bottom boat
- French bowling
- 2 floodlit tennis court
- Indoor games, Darts
- Table tennis
- Equipped gymnasium
- Billiard room
Spa Seven Colors:
Dedicated to the pleasure of body care the Spa Seven Colors invites its guests to experience a feeling of complete relaxation and well being, by soothing their senses and spirit, and plunging into a oasis of calm and serenity in a natural décor of an African village. The 1900 m2 Spa will offer 9 massage rooms, of which 3 double rooms (2 outdoor and 1 indoor), a sauna, a thalasso bath, an infusion shower and a pool with jet therapy, 2 steam baths with massage rooms, a fitness centre and a beauty parlour.
A Championship Golf Course:
This spectacular international 18 hole golf course designed by the South African architect Peter Matkovitch is built on more than 100 acres of land amidst an exceptional natural environment where extensive landscaping has been done to offer technicality and enjoyment to all players, making each game an unforgettable experience.
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.