Leading offer based on:
- 7 Nights
- Deluxe Garden Room
- All Inclusive
- Flights Included
- Stay between 01 May - 30 Sep 18
Brought together in a lush and tropical site this new deluxe hotel reveals classical charm and contemporary chic on the un-spoilt South Coast of Mauritius, between sea and mountain. Designed as a magical hideaway where time stands still, Heritage Golf & Spa Resort invites those seeking excellence and comfort on an enchanting journey revealing memories of a rich past and African elegance and lifestyle.
All rooms are decorated in a refined style inspired by chic ethnic themes which conjure up an atmosphere that is both tropical and African.
Each of the rooms are spacious and comfortable and opens onto its own private and comfortable terrace, a stone’s throw away from the two swimming pools or on the edge of the beach.
Spacious and comfortable with a private terrace.154 Deluxe rooms - (including 46 connecting rooms)52 m²
Located on the edge of the beach with the addition of a sitting- dining room, living-room and a jacuzzi in the bathroom.5 Suites
An absolute heaven of comfort and space, the Villa has a living room, a dining room with seperate kitchen, two large bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a children's room with its own bathroom, a gazebo and a private swimming pool.
- Balafon : The main restaurant will serve buffet breakfasts and dinner.
- Infinity Blue : Tthe beach restaurant for light Mediterranean dishes for lunch and seafood specials in the evening
- Amafrooty : The snack bar by the pool for light meals at lunch time.
- Le Château of Bel Ombre : will open its majestic doors to a fine-dining restaurant (5mins away).
- La Compagnie des Comptoirs : (supervised by Jacques & Laurent Pourcel, 3 Michelin star chefs of Jardins des Sens, Montpellier, France): the gastronomic restaurant will serve creative & authentic dishes in the evening. Access as from 13 years.
Dedicated to the pleasure of body care the Spa Seven Colors invites its guests to experience a feeling of complete relaxation and well being, by soothing their senses and spirit, and plunging into a oasis of calm and serenity in a natural décor of an African village. The 1900 m2 Spa will offer 9 massage rooms, of which 3 double rooms (2 outdoor and 1 indoor), a sauna, a thalasso bath, an infusion shower and a pool with jet therapy, 2 steam baths with massage rooms, a fitness centre and a beauty parlour.
This spectacular international 18 hole golf course designed by the South African architect Peter Matkovitch is built on more than 100 acres of land amidst an exceptional natural environment where extensive landscaping has been done to offer technicality and enjoyment to all players, making each game an unforgettable experience.
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.