Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Located North-west on the coast of Mauritius, Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Victoria Beachcomber is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius.
Superior Room First Floor
The spacious bedroom extends onto a cosy lounge area and terrace where guests will enjoy the beautiful view of the lush tropical gardens.
Guests will enjoy the spacious room that opens out onto an inviting terrace where they will make the most of the beautiful view. The Deluxe rooms are ideal for a couple or a family of four and are located in various parts of the hotel, a short stroll away from the restaurants, main pool or sports centre.
Deluxe Ground Floor
The living space of the 60 m² Deluxe rooms on the ground floor is spacious and aerial. Located on the ground floor, this category comprises of a bedroom with a lounge area that stretches to a covered terrace.
2-Bedroom Family Apartment
Whether the apartments are on the ground, first or second floor, they feature either a cosy terrace or balcony with a beautiful view of the lush tropical gardens and beach. Families will enjoy fun holiday moments together in the comfort of the outdoor living area which provides plush sun loungers and a dining area.
Located on the ground floor, this suite is a stone's throw away from the beach. This spacious suite is perfect for a couple travelling alone or with a young child. The spacious bedroom extends onto a spacious lounge area which in turn opens onto the terrace.
Guests will enter the reception area before discovering the spacious living room. Here, guests will be able to relax on the plush sofas and enjoy a romantic meal in the airy dining area.
This spacious suite offers refined comfort as well as the possibility to hold small-scale private meetings. Guests will enjoy the vast indoor and outdoor living areas that provide both perfect holiday living and the ideal space for meetings and work sessions.
Ocean View Room
The Ocean View Room is a special place for couples to spend quality time together. It is comfortably and stylishly furnished with contemporary décor and modern fittings, including a bathroom with bathtub and shower as well as first-class in-room amenities.
The Swim-up room offers all the amenities needed for a romantic tropical getaway. It provides couples with an ideal balance of luxury and privacy. The interior living areas are spacious and cosy, with modern-day comforts.
- Television (Satellite channels)
- Electricity: 220 volts
- Private bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilets
- Queen-size bed
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Telephone with international direct dialling
- Individual safe
- Mini-bar (tea and coffee complimentary)
Restaurants and Bars
Le Superbe is the hotel's main restaurant where guests will enjoy comprehensive buffets featuring international cuisine.
Italian restaurant offering panoramic views of the capital city Port Louis.
Beach restaurant serving seafood specialities.
The restaurant offers an amazing view over the western coast of the island and its unforgettable sunset.
Facilities & Services
- Facing the sea, the accommodation is perfectly suited for families with spacious rooms as well as 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments.
- A Kids Club located on the beach with complimentary access for children aged 3 to 11 years old and providing a comprehensive programme of activities.
- A Teens Club providing the perfect settings for older kids.
- Fully equipped baby care room.
- Four restaurants overlooking the sea and wonderful sunsets.
- An extensive choice of free water and land activities.
- A Diving Academy on the resort site.
- Priviledged access to Mont Choisy Le Golf, a 18-hole golf course located 10 minutes away from the resort.
- An attractive optional All-Inclusive package.
- Interchangeability with Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber.