Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa locate proudly above the coastline on a historic peninsula. Canonnier Beachcomber enhances the authentic Mauritian environment with commanding views over the northern islands and sparkling Indian Ocean.
- 48 Standard sea-facing (24 m2)
- 55 Standard garden facing (24 m2)
- 46 Superior sea-facing (28 m2)
- 50 Superior garden facing (28 m2)
- 26 Family Duplexes sea-facing (32 m2)
- 15 Family Duplexes garden facing (32 m2)
- 25 Family Apartments garden facing (70 m2)
- 2 Suites sea-facing ground floor (50 m2)
- 16 Deluxe sea facing (42m2 )
Restaurants and Bars
Main restaurant fringed by a pool and spacious terrace shaded by coconut trees. International cuisine.
Restaurant offering a magnificent view of the ocean and northern islands.
Cosy restaurant serving Italian cuisine.
Le Planteur Bar
Bar and terrace overlooking a landscaped water feature in the gardens.
Le Navigator Bar
Open from 11 a.m. until 2 a.m.
- Family-friendly accommodation comprising a range of room categories, including 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments.
- A Kids Club offering a comprehensive programme of complimentary activities designed for children aged 3 to 12 years old.
- A choice of 3 restaurants, including Le Navigator, which offers spectacular views of the northern islands.
- A unique spa with 6 massage rooms perched in the branches of a bicentenary banyan tree.
- A wide choice of complimentary land- and water-based activities.
- Interchangeability with Victoria Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber.
- Privileged access to four 18-hole par 72 golf courses: Paradis Golf Club, Mont Choisy Le Golf, Avalon Golf Estate and Tamarina Golf Estate.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Main Pool
- 24-Hour Security
- On the Beach
- Free Wifi
- Tour operator Desk
- Car Rental Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Free Parking
- Doctor on call
- Departure Lounge