Zilwa Attitude hotel
Zilwa Attitude located on the north coast of Mauritius, in Kalodyne, is different and unique with its 100% Mauritian concept. An outstanding site facing the 5 islands of the north coast and two easily accessible small private and wild islands.
214 rooms available in 3 main categories - Superior, Family and Couple 43 rooms communicating via an entrance hall
- Superior room
- Superior Sea View room
- Family room
- Family Deluxe room
- Family Appartment
- Couple Deluxe room
- Couple Junior Beachfront Suite
- Couple Privilege Suite
- Rooms with balcony or terrace
- Telephone and IDD access
- Television (satellite channels)
- Mini bar
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilets
- 220 volts power supply
Restaurants & Bars
Zilwa Attitude with its 7 restaurants offers a blend of spicy and superb tastes from all over the world a delicious mixed of Creole, Indian, Asian and European cuisines true to the cultural range of the island.
Main restaurant (3 seating areas)
Breakfast is served in the main restaurant Karay, the Creole word for a very precious Mauritian kitchen utensil, the counterpart of the “wok” in Chinese kitchens.
Gran Zil Bbq
You are guaranteed exotic surroundings and a peaceful environment. At lunch time, sip your drink in the sea and savour a delicious barbecue prepared by one of Family Members.
Sate & Siaw Restaurant
The 2 restaurants Sate & Siaw, with a live cooking concept, offer exclusively Asian cuisine
Lor Disab the Creole word for “right on the beach” welcomes the guests in a relaxed atmosphere, feet buried in the sand.
Guests will enjoy rotis and faratas, dholl puris, traditional Mauritian pancakes filled with curries, pickle or chutneys. The sandwich and Panini addicts will not be disappointed either!
Main bar and lounge
Sports & Leisure Activities
- Fitness room
- Beach volley
- Table tennis
- Tennis volley
- Mini foot
- Floodlit tennis court (tennis balls at extra cost)
- Open-air cinema
- Board games and typical Mauritian games...
- 4 swimming pools (2 main pools of 257m3 each, one pool of 300m3 including 25m3 for kids and a beach pool of 250m3)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Laser boat
- Wind surfing
- Stand up paddle
- Evening entertainment including special theme ones including a séga show once a week and open-air cinema
- Boat house open every day from 09h00 to 17h00 in winter and from 09h00 to 18h00 in summe
- Mini club Ayo le Dodo free of charge for children from 3 to 12 years old included
- Eco-friendly spa with its herb garden, 10 massage rooms: 4 double rooms and 6 single rooms; a hammam, a Watsu pool and a fountain of ice
The information about the hotel mentioned in this page is subject to change. For up-to-date information of the hotel, please call us on Free Phone.