JA Manafaru offers 84 rooms and villas exist in harmony with nature on the island.
- Beach Bungalow
- Sunrise Water Villa
- Sunset Water Villa
- One Bedroom Beach Suite
- Two Bedroom Family Beach Suite
- Two Bedroom Grand Water Suite
- Three Bedroom Royal Island Suite
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary daily water and fruit
- Complimentary non-motorised water sport activity per day
- Dedicated host
- Private bar
- Nespresso machine, Bodum kettle and a selection of tea
- Flat screen TV, satellite channels, DVD player, home theatre system
- Personal safe
- Pillow menu
- Portable phone with IDD
- Life jacket
- 24 Hour room service
JA Manafaru resort offering 7 restaurants with atmospheric settings, each offering something very special to healthy appetites.
Dinner with delicate local seafood or delicious meat at beachfront restaurant Medium Rare.
Experience the thrill of haute cuisine with an extensive selection of fine wines from prestigious vineyards around the world.
Spectacular breakfast buffet to start your day on the island, lunch and dinner feature delicious local specialities and plenty of international options.
Choose an adventurous cocktail or while the evening away with jugs of sangria and tapas. Take in the views as daylight fades to reveal a starry island sky.
Views to the horizon and the welcoming texture of sand underfoot are hallmarks of Infiniti, our secluded daytime restaurant on the beach.
Relaxed poolside restaurant is surrounded by the tropical palms that make the main pool such an oasis.
For an unforgettable Champagne breakfast or authentic Maldivian dinner, Saffron’s extraordinary over-water terrace is the venue of choice.
Sit down for dinner at a table in the gently lapping waves or walk out to a private pavilion to celebrate something special.
Sports & Leisure
- Three main swimming pools
- PADI dive centre
- Water sports school
- Wellness pavilion
- Recreation activities on land
- Family entertainment area
- Dedicated kids club.