Elounda Bay Palace
Set amidst 20 lush acres of landscaped gardens and overlooking the sparkling blue ocean of the Mediterranean Sea, it offers one of the world’s most exceptional locations. This 5* luxurious hotel boasts two private beaches, four restaurants, three bars, three conference rooms, three syndicate rooms, five floodlit tennis courts, Water-Sports Centre and PADI-Scuba Diving School, providing a perfect retreat for those wishing to unwind and relax in pampering luxury.
The Elounda Bay Palace Crete is a picturesque resort, with Cretan architecture set in lush, colorful gardens combining natural beauty with all the advantages of contemporary living. Ideal for those seeking a relaxing holiday, it offers 262 rooms in total and features first-class service and unique accommodation.
All rooms and bungalows are designed and decorated in a prevailing traditional style with a subtle touch of luxury and are fitted with air-conditioning, marble lined bathroom, TV with satellite and 50 channels, music programs, direct dial telephone, safe deposit box, mini-bar, bath robes, slippers and hair dryers, private balcony or terrace.
- Classic Rooms Mountain View (available also with connecting door)
- Classic Rooms Side Sea View (available also with connecting door)
- Classic Rooms Sea View (available also with connecting door)
- Superior Bungalows Side Sea View (available also with connecting door)
- Classic Bungalows Sea View with Shared Pool
- Deluxe Rooms Sea View (available also with connecting door)
- Deluxe Bungalows Sea View (available also with connecting door)
- Two Bedrooms Family Rooms Garden View
- Family Suites Garden View (Open Plan)
- Superior Bungalows Front Sea View with Shared Pool
- Executive Bungalow Suites Pool View
- Deluxe Hotel Suites with Sea View
- Luxury Suites Front Sea View with Shared Pool (available also with connecting door)
- Junior Bungalow Suites Front Sea View with Shared Pool
- Mediterranean Villas Front Sea View with Private Pool
- The Penthouse Suite with Panoramic Sea View (3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms & kitchen)
- The Presidential Suite with Private Heated Pool on Water’s Edge
- The Grand Suite Front Sea View with Private Heated Pool
- The Palace Suite with Panoramic Sea View, Private Heated Pool and Gym
Restaurants and Bars
Thalassa Waterfront Restaurant
This gorgeous restaurant is known and loved for its flavorsome Cretan delicacies. Dining at ‘’Thalassa’’ is a romantic and relaxing experience, as the restaurant is set right by the water’s edge overlooking the lit up bay
Elounda Bay Palace offers you the classic seaside taverna through Ariadne; just what you need when you step right off the beach in search of a light a la carte lunch of grilled fish, meats, fresh delicious salads and other undemanding yet appetizing regional dishes.
Dining at the hotel’s main restaurant, Aretoussa is an exciting affair with Show Cooking – where skilled chefs perform the ritual of preparing & serving dishes in the presence of the guests.
Blue Lagoon by Mistura Restaurant
The New Gastronomic concept Mistura, in Elounda Beach Hotel, by the Chef Dimitris Katrivesis is the idea that condenses the essence of Peru. A reflection of their people and the country’s cuisine with a multicultural of Japanese, Spanish, Chinese & Italian influence, blending this marvelous mixtures with its native pre Columbian and Incas gastronomic heritage.
Argonaut Seaside Restaurant
At Argonaut you will discover top-standard healthy and enticing Mediterranean snacks during lunch hours, whilst in the evening the waterfront restaurant lures you with its splendid variety of fragrant Italian dishes, designed by Italian chefs.
Dionysos Fine Dining Restaurant
Named after the hedonistic God of Wine, Dionysos more than lives up to its promise of indulging all the senses with exquisite cuisine and a legendary wine cellar.
Kafenion Greek Restaurant
Here you can sample the nutritious delights of the world-renowned Cretan cuisine. Pure, simple homemade-style delights are served in the quaint and laid-back setting of a traditional Greek village square, refreshingly shaded by olive trees and only a stone’s throw away from the beach.
Erato Lounge Bar
Relish in pronounced leisure at this elegant bar, while enjoying your afternoon coffee or meeting with friends for a pre-dinner aperitif. Erato welcomes you until the early hours for laid-back enjoyment.
Poseidon Pool Bar
Step out of the pool and bright sunshine and take a break for a delicious light snack or fresh fruit juice under the refreshing shade of a tree at the casual Poseidon bar.
Veghera Jetty Bar
The sparkling waters impressively encircle this lively and glamorous bar, at the Elounda Beach, which is like an island on its own.
Recreation & Leisure
- Water sports center, scuba diving, sailing, water-skiing, fishing and Jet Ski
- One out-door Seawater Swimming Pool
- One In-door freshwater Swimming Pool
- Secluded white sandy beaches, umbrellas & sun beds
- Sauna, Hammam, Fitness Studio, Gym room
- One children’s freshwater Pool
- Children’s supervised animation program
- Extensive gardens with walking paths
- Five floodlit Tennis Courts
- Basket & Beach volley Ball court
- Bridge lounge, Table Tennis & Billiards
- Shopping Arcade
- Sightseeing Excursions & Travel Info Desk
- Themed Nights: Greek Night, Lobster Night
- Crete Golf Club, 18 hole-72 par, 35 min drive from the hotel
- Cretan Museum of Popular Art
- Chauffeured Airport Transfer
- Limo, Helicopter & Learjet service, Car & Yacht Hire
- Express check-in/check-out
- Room Service 24 hours
- Babysitting service available
- Secretarial & Business Services