Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort
Explore one of the best hotels in Phuket
At Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, recreational amenities include one of the largest infinity pools in Phuket, a children’s pool with play area, a well-equipped fitness centre and our concierge is well versed on things to do in Phuket. Nahm Spa features eight private spa suites with specialty massages and traditional Thai massages.
The beach in front of the resort is accessible via a small coastal road. However, the shallow waters is not suitable for swimming. We provide complimentary scheduled shuttle services to Kamala beach which is open to the public.
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort is nestled on a steep hillside overlooking Kamala Cove at the southern tip of Kamala Beach.
Contemporary guestrooms ranging from 44 square metres (473 square feet) to 75 square metres (807 square feet)
- Fully equipped with high-tech enhancements, including 40-inch LED televisions
- High-speed wireless broadband Internet access
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV programmes
- International and domestic call facilities
- Voice messaging service
- Spacious bathrooms
- Mini Bar
- The 12 spacious Deluxe Two-Bedroom offers extraordinary facilities and services, as well as outdoor terraces with magnificent, panoramic views
Restaurant & Bar
The Pool House
offers an all-day dining selection servicing authentic Thai and Italian cuisines with meticulously selected sustainable local products
The Pool Bar
the place to enjoy a refreshing cocktail, a homemade Thai iced tea, or a glass of carefully selected wine whilst watching the sun go down. It is a venue to meet and socialize in an open and al fresco environment
located on the hillside, with its remarkable cascading views, the Sunset Grill offers an indoor and outdoor dining experience focusing on daily sourced local sustainable products, fresh vegetables, seafood, seasonal selections and prime meats served from its show kitchen
Services & Facilities
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour duty manager/concierge service
- 24-hour professional technology support
- High-speed wired/wireless Internet access
- E-concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Covered parking
- Laundry, dry-cleaning, and pressing services
- Resort Centre
- Non-smoking guestrooms
- The Nahm Spa — offering Thai and international style massage and aromatic treatments
- The Health Club offers a wide range of the latest fitness equipment.
- The larger than Olympic size swimming pool is one of the biggest of the island and is featuring an array of sun beds and salas overlooking both the sea and pool.
- The Resort Centre, located in the main lobby, can arrange for you many day tours in and around Phuket.