Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
Along Phuket’s relaxing northwest coast, among the green forest of Sirinath National Park and the sun kissed sands of Mai Khao –the island’s longest beach, Anantara Phuket Villas is around 15 minutes from Phuket International Airport and a short drive from the south’s bustling beaches, offering guests the best of both worlds.
Resembling a traditional southern Thai village, 91 private pool villas are set amidst glorious indigenous gardens and around a beautifully expansive lagoon. Families and friends travelling together can enjoy the convenience of interconnecting villas or one of our spacious two bedroom villas, and share the ultimate island lifestyle.
- 43 Pool Villas including 30 with king beds and 13 with twin beds
- 26 Lagoon Pool Villas with king beds
- 11 Sala Pool Villas with king beds
- 2 Two Bedroom Family Pool Villas with king and twin combination
- 1 Two Bedroom Royal Villa with king and twin combination
- 8 Two Bedroom Pool Residences
- Interconnecting villas available
- Villa Host
- The walled privacy of a courtyard garden
- Spacious private swimming pool (33 square metres)
- Hardwood sundeck with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Terazzo bathtub for two, inlaid into the pool
- Outdoor living sala
- Daybed in bedroom
- Indoor and outdoor rain showers
- Resident’s wine cellar
- Resident’s bar filled with gourmet snacks and beverages
- WiFi internet access
- iPod docking station, LCD TV and DVD player with surround sound
- Nespresso Machine
Restaurant and Bar
Enjoy lavish breakfast buffets or gourmet à la carte selections. Lunch and dinner menus pay tribute to two of the world’s most celebrated cuisines, from authentic Italian recipes to sublime Thai dishes including distinctive Phuket recipes.
BBQ and seafood specialties are enhanced by a salt brick cooking method and a tableside Salt Sommelier.
The Tasting Room
The Tasting Room offers the ultimate in interactive gastronomy. Indulge in Chef’s individually designed degustation menus, created to showcase impeccable food and wine pairings.
The Tree House
Ascend a spiral staircase which winds around a banyan tree for a lofty panorama and evolving culinary temptations at elevated lounge bar.
Refresh yourself in beachfront bliss, enjoying exotic juices, shakes and cocktails from the comfort of your sun lounger, or without ever leaving the water at the swim-up bar.
Dining by Design
Anantara’s signature dining program invites guests to choose the perfect setting and fine tune the ideal menu with our Executive Chef, and then share an unforgettable evening with your personal butler service.
Hideaway in one of six luxurious treatment suites for blissful solo pampering or romantic couple journeys. Unwind into healing holistic therapies in the Ayurvedic suite, or retreat to the air conditioned Thai sala for luxury manicure and pedicure treatments with a lotus lagoon views.
- Infinity edge swimming pool with swim-up bar
- Water sports, including windsurfing, sailing and kayaking
- 2 Tennis courts
- The Studio fitness centre
- Mountain bikes
- The Turtle Club for children
- The Library
- The Gallery boutique
- Meeting rooms including executive boardroom