On the banks of the scenic Chao Phraya River in onburi, close to the Sathorn Bridge and adjacent to the Saphan Taksi BTS Station, The Peninsula Bangkok is within easy access of the business and shopping districts of the city. It is also close to several of the city’s famous attractions and just 50 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport.
370 river view rooms including 60 one-bedroom and five themed Suites
- River and city skyline views
- Private in-room multi-functional fax
- Deluxe marble bathroom with television machine
- Televisions with cable/satellite channels/ in-room movies
- In-room safe
- Individual thermostat controls
- CD and DVD players with DVD library
- Rooms equipped for disabled accessibility
- Executive work desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access
- Fully-equipped business centre, including translation service, facsimile, broadband high speed internet access, secretarial services and private meeting rooms.
- Two outdoor swimming pools amid tropical gardens.
- The unique experience of The Oriental Spa, including yoga and meditation, and a distinctly different approach to mental and physical well-being.
- The world-famous Thai Cooking School.
- A Health Centre with high-tech gymnasium, tennis courts, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room, Thai boxing, Boot Camp and multi-sports courts.
- The Oriental Arcade.
- Sanook Sanook Kids’ Club with many facilities and supervised fun-filled activities for young guests.
- Close to new creative district; Jam Factory, W 30, Art Galleries, Bukruk Wall Art.