Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
Located at the heart of the beautiful Sharm El Sheikh, along the Red Sea, and right by the top of the vast reaching Sinai Peninsula, the iconic Savoy hotel sets the standards for the perfect traditional Egypt holiday. The 5-star rated resort epitomises Holiday luxury. From the moment you awake you’ll be greeted by its 200,000 m2 of surrounding tropical foliage, a golden sand beachfront, sparkling waterfalls, outstanding desert mountains, serene seaside vistas, and much more. This surrounding opulence is also complimented by the stunning interior architecture, marble floors and high reaching ceiling that exudes sophistication throughout the hotel.
With exceptional restaurants, bars, pools, sports & more, Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is a holidaymaker haven.
The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh can be found just a short 8km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, as well as just a few steps away from the award-winning SOHO square entertainment hub. Here guests can enjoy everything from bowling and ice skating, to live entertainment and a booming nightlife. The Sharm Savoy’s location also sits nearby Mount Sinai, Saint Catherine Monastery, Dahab and Pharaoh’s Island for easily reachable holiday activities.
Accommodation Amenities at The Savoy
With some 416stylish and contemporary 5-star rooms to choose from its no surprise this hotel was awarded Egypt’s leading resort in 2022. Guests at the savoy can expect complete comfort during their stay. Rooms come in 7 different varieties: Sea View, Pool View, Garden View, Family/ Triple Rooms, Diplomatic Suites, a Presidential Suite, and 2 Special Needs Rooms. Each room and suite offer a fantastic and spacious living space and are fully furnished with private balconies and terraces that provide a front row seat to the hotel’s excellent views.
- Garden Rooms – provide a beautiful garden view, a homely living space with the choice of a twin or king-sized bed (subject to availability) and provides the standard quality amenities Savoy guests are familiar with. These rooms can be found on the ground and first floors and serve a maximum of 2 adults and 2 younger children.
- Sea Views Rooms – are similarly located on the first and second floor of the Savoy and provide beautiful views of the sparkling sea, a choice between a king or twin beds, and luxury amenities. These rooms can be occupied by a maximum of 2 adults and a young child.
- Pool View Rooms – offer a complete accommodation package with 45m² living spaces, unmatched pool views from the comfort of your room, and a choice of twin or king-sized beds. These rooms can be occupied by a maximum of 2 adults and a younger child.
- Triple Rooms – are perfect for small sized families or groups of friends. In addition to providing 3 single beds, living space stretches to 50 m². We recommend that party size does not exceed 3 adults and 1 young child.
- Rooms For Guests with Special Needs - offer a comforting and calming experience, guests have access to twin beds, a whole host of amenities, and a furnished bathroom with walk-in shower. The room can host up to 2 adults.
- Our Diplomatic Suites – provide the ultimate living space to accompany the perfect Savoy holiday. Guests can enjoy a massive 90 m² of living space with the possibility of a double room connection. This suite is perfect for middle sized families (2 adults and 2 children).
- The Presidential Suite – is the definition of luxury and will ensure every guest has their needs not only met but exceeded. This massive200m² suite is filled with gorgeous views, beautiful decoration, a whole host of amenities, and can be enjoyed by up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Savoy Room/Suite Facilities
- Adjustable Air Conditioning
- Complementary Tea & Coffee
- A Secure In-Room Safe
- Mini-bar (with charge)
- Iron & Ironing Board Are Available On Request
- Non-smoking Rooms Are Available On Request
- Access To 24-hour Room Service
- Daily Local Newspapers
- Marbled Bathroom with Bathtub and Fixed Shower
- Make-Up Mirror
- Hair Dryer
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Bathroom Amenities
- Multilingual Satellite TV
- IDD Telephone with Voicemail
Restaurants and Bars
Tirana at Savoy
International Cuisine doesn’t get much better than at the Tirana, the main Savoy Hotel Restaurant. This buffet style restaurant offers not only dishes that can melt and satiate anyone’s tastebuds but also beautiful views of the hotel grounds as well as the nearby Tiran islands.
Rosmarino in Sharm El Sheikh
Fancy a meal that’s a little more… Italian while in Egypt the Rosmarinio restaurant has you covered. Guests can look forward to Fine Italian Cuisine that is complemented with a mixture of fantastic live musical entertainment.
Morgana Restaurant in Sharm El Sheikh
This luxurious international restaurant makes the perfect send off to any romantic hotel getaway. Thanks to the enchanting sights of the Red Sea and the delicious varieties of food available on the menu, the restaurant presents the perfect romantic setting.
Mediterranean-Style Seafood in Sharm El Sheikh
Relax and Enjoy a delicious À la carte seafood grill amidst the beautiful landscape views of the opulent Red Sea. This venue serves diners for both lunch and dinner.
Caligula Hot Rock
If you’re looking for something a bit different from your evening meals then the Caligula Hot Rock is perfect for you. As a restaurant that offers À la carte Hot Rock dining, guests cook their choice of meats and fishes on a piece of volcanic rock.
Leisure Activities at Savoy Sharma
The Savoy Spa
Hotel guests at the Savoy Sharm El Sheik also have rejuvenation facilities within the hotel such as the Savoy Spa. This well-being studio–provides customers with an unmatched selection of deluxe spa services designed to take guests on a sensory journey to detoxify the mind and body. The Savoy Arabian spa even houses saunas, steam rooms, and a jacuzzi to boot.
The Fitness Centre
The Savoy Sharma also provides guests with exclusive access to a leading fitness centre containing a complete range of world class facilities and deluxe gym equipment that will ensure you keep on top of your fitness plan even when you’re on holiday. Guests also have access to 5 open-air tennis hardcourts, 1 center hardcourt, and 2 squash courts all within the holiday package.
To state the obvious, Sharm El Sheikh's Best Place for Kids is well, the kids club - from the luxury swimming pool and playground, including swings and a trampoline, to indoor entertainment like PlayStation and game rooms, the kids won't want to leave!
The coolest place in Sharm! If you’re interested in professional training from our instructor or just for some fun time, come and enjoy an icy experience.
Looking to stay at the Savoy Sharm El Sheikh? The complete experience is here and ready for you to enjoy today. Contact one of our expert team today here at Value Added Travel to learn more and receive a price competitive quote for your perfect value-added holiday.