Sunscape Montego Bay
Sunscape Montego Bay, located on a secluded peninsula in Montego Bay, will offer guests a fun-filled getaway with Jamaican hospitality and all of the privileges of Unlimited-Fun.
Sunscape Montego Bay offers 308 spacious guest rooms, non-smoking rooms and suites with views of the Caribbean Sea, the bay, shimmering pools or tropical gardens.
- Deluxe Room (60)
- Deluxe Bay View (79)
- Deluxe Ocean View (66)
- Deluxe Ocean Front (94)
- Sun Club One Bedroom Suite(9)
- Private balcony or terrace
- One king or two double beds
- Mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer (refreshed upon request)
- Wake-up calls
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea maker
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning and individual climate control
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
The Sun Club accommodations additionally include:
Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service, Preferential status and amenities, Private Sun Club Lounge, Two restaurants and two bars exclusively for Sun Club guests, Upgraded in-room mini-bar, refreshed daily, Upgraded bath amenities, Complimentary Wi-Fi access in Sun Club Lounge, Complimentary room service (7 a.m. – 11 p.m.), Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, desserts and fine liquors served in the Sun Club Lounge, Cartoons available in room, Milk, cookies and other special treats for kids.
Restaurants & Bars
Guests may choose from 6 delectable dining options, including 3 à la carte restaurants offering special kid’s menus, a buffet, a grill, and a café, plus two additional restaurants exclusively for Sun Club guests.
- World Café – Open-air buffet
- Da Mario – Mediterranean dishes
- Gohan – Pan-Asian cuisine
- Seaside Grill – Grilled specialties with a view of the Caribbean Sea
- Barefoot Grill – Grilled snacks
- Terrace Restaurant – International with a touch of Montego Bay’s cuisine (Sun Club guests only)
- Portofino – Italian cuisine (Sun Club guests only)
- Coco Café – Coffee, tea, pastries and deli snacks
Domestic and international brand beverages are served at 5 bars and lounges throughout the resort, plus two additional bars exclusively for Sun Club guests.
- Starlight – Music lounge
- Manatees – Swim-up bar
- Barracuda – Pool bar
- Sugar Reef – Seaside bar
- Rendezvous – Lobby bar
- Oasis Lobby Bar – For Sun Club guests only
- Terrace Bar – For Sun Club guests only
- Five swimming pools including one main pool with swim-up bar, an activities pool, a quiet pool, a pool by the waterpark and a children’s pool
- The Explorer’s Club for Kids provides daily, supervised programs and activities for kids ages 3-12 based on science, nature, and exploration.
- Movies on the beach
- Beach volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Dance and Patois lessons
- Golf (nearby)*
- Motorized watersports (nearby)*
- Scuba diving*
- Horse shoes
- Bean bag toss
- Board games
- Giant chess
- Checkers and more!